Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am in the heaven that is my bed. Clean sheets, extra covers and electric blanket on a low setting. I hope it's a long long night.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

Watching a neighbour talking to an energy company door caller that knocked on my door but I'm already with them. Its been nearly 40 mins since they went across the road and they are still talking.Knowing the neighbour I feel like ordering a takeaway for the caller.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Another long, busy day.. Only home a little while.

Food and taking it easy is the plan for the rest of the evening.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Sitting in the car listening to Beat, let the teenager get out in the rain to get her sister from taekwondo. Actually she offered. Verrrryyyy suspicious, must want something :)

She want's you to stop buying lyons tea bags and to buy barry's from now on :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,913 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Sitting on my rear end in the kitchen , watching bad tv 90 Day Fiance , instead of getting up and actually doing something .

Clean the house top to bottom would be a great idea , but do you know what ? Life's too short , feck that .

And no am not a manky **** , the house is clean .

TLDR :
    Ranting :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,160 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Sitting on my rear end in the kitchen , watching bad tv 90 Day Fiance , instead of getting up and actually doing something .

Clean the house top to bottom would be a great idea , but do you know what ? Life's too short , feck that .

And no am not a manky **** , the house is clean .

TLDR :
    Ranting :D

In the kitchen too. I agree with all you have said. Mrs G has been planning to hoover the place since Monday. I'll do it, I said. No I'll do it, she said. Tomorrow is Thursday.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Dinner had. Some of the lads are online gaming. Not sure if I have the energy to get up :p

Grandeeod wrote: »
    In the kitchen too. I agree with all you have said. Mrs G has been planning to hoover the place since Monday. I'll do it, I said. No I'll do it, she said. Tomorrow is Thursday.:D

Lol :D

I decided to clean the filter at the bottom of the washing machine . Grand , put it back in , turn on machine , water ... cannot get the stupid yoke back in right , serves me right for procrastinating :(
    On a plus note , the kitchen floor smells lovely now :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

I’m in bed in Santander

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Procrastinating. Narky. Must. Do. Stuff.

Turning on music to do stuff.

Distinct lack of smut this evening! :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Hitting the hay, last few days have been busy at the coalface, feeling the effects of it now, here's to a blissful nine hours of sleep

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I'm behaving tonight :D

Couchside watching my favourite man :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, but not for long. Wrecked tired, and picking up the bf on the way to college. Does mean I’ll have to get up a bit earlier though. Ah well, I’ll see 6.30am for once!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

poolside with a mr freeze :D:D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm behaving tonight :D

Couchside watching my favourite man :)

Which one!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Which one!

Is the red light flashing ;) if so you're on show :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,160 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

bassy wrote: »
    poolside with a mr freeze :D:D

You wish.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,350 ✭✭✭ChippingSodbury

Es wäre mir eine Ehre, gnädige Frau. :pac:

And for the homeworks you’ll get a few fresh ä,ü,ö for c&p directly from Germany. Be fast and grab them before they hide..... :D

Toll!! Ich kann es kaum erwarten!

There are bits coming back slowly. I recall remembering the word Litfaßsäule (noticeboard) in class and getting a Mars Bar from the teacher, ah memories!!

Any ß's knocking around over there?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Catching up on personal emails; a nice one from a friend at the Davos conference included.

Deskside
    Autosport wrote: »
    Is the red light flashing ;) if so you're on show :D

It is.

*moons the camera*

:pac:

• Advertisement

Washing all now in a bag , to be done tomorrow elsewhere . Damned filter , won't best me , I'll win , just not tonight .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I hope Duvet got on ok on her flight and didn't get so drunk she was arrested for sexually assaulting a flight attendant :pac:

Ye were saved from the smut tonight because I fell asleep on the couch, so count yourselves lucky! I'm in the leaba with the electric blanket on and some soothing music in the background. Maybe I can't sleep because I'm out half the night terrorising men in their beds :D

Oh I totally had to translate what you said Black Forest, hopefully you can get me up to intermediate level by Tuesday, cheers :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Washing all now in a bag , to be done tomorrow elsewhere . Damned filter , won't best me , I'll win , just not tonight .

That happened me too once, was sorry I went near it. Got it back eventually. Feckin' Whirlpool machine.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Maybe I can't sleep because I'm out half the night terrorising men in their beds :D

Aye - will you try to be quiet this time, god knows I need me beauty sleep :P

Seven Worlds will Collide

That happened me too once, was sorry I went near it. Got it back eventually. Feckin' Whirlpool machine.

like a whirlpool it never ends,your making me dizzy :D

Exactly !
    You forget it is a pain in the *** until you have removed it :pac:

Exactly !
    You forget it is a pain in the *** until you have removed it :pac:

get dad of 4 to do it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

Toll!! Ich kann es kaum erwarten!

There are bits coming back slowly. I recall remembering the word Litfaßsäule (noticeboard) in class and getting a Mars Bar from the teacher, ah memories!!

Any ß's knocking around over there?

There are a lot of „sharp/scharfes s“ flying around. In the meantime it has five different names instead of two when i was at school. Little example?

Der Zeuge glaubt, daß das Fahrzeug rot war.:confused:
    The witness believes the vehicle was red.

A little school story? Once my elderly female latin teacher sent me during the lesson to the kiosk to fetch her tummy medicine. Two little bottles of Underberg.:D

Imagine that today...:eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Aye - will you try to be quiet this time, god knows I need me beauty sleep :P

Well if you leave the back door unlocked I won't have to noisily break a window again and please stop putting your bins by the door, it's not my fault I trip over them in the dark. Actually just leave a light on in the porch for me too, cheers :D

• Advertisement

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Well if you leave the back door unlocked I won't have to noisily break a window again and please stop putting your bins by the door, it's not my fault I trip over them in the dark. Actually just leave a light on in the porch for me too, cheers :D

would,nt you think he would have a sensor light set up for you :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement