Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Enjoying the last few moments under the duvet before trying to function.

Working from home today, i may set a few alarms just in case I dose off.

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed with a coffee. First monday 'sleep in' for months.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,073 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Half an hour to the trek home.. Suspect OH will have hangover so may stop and grab some medicinal sausage rolls for her.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Enjoying a lie in. Tis cold out there I'd say. Busy day ahead with the minions, pumpkin carving, decorations to do and a school disco at 6.30.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

2nd last day of vacation so time to get ready to return to work, so this mornings first task was a visit to the barber shop, followed by the tailors to collect my winter uniform coat, now time to update all software, pack my bags and study. It's amazing what I can forget in a month :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

It's lovely to have a Monday off :D

''Tis cold out there though

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    .....Working from home today, i may set a few alarms just in case I dose off :p

*** Checks calender *** :confused:

Reckon The Boards Hamsters were busy over night. Now able to login from lappy also recco button working:)

No doubt it wrecked Bank Holiday plans for a number of them - so extra big thanks to them

edit :

*** Checks calender *** confused.png Perhaps Teddos version of Netwatch (Remote perving) ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Midway through gathering up a small mountain of leaves. The colours are fantastic. I love these calm autumn days.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed drinking bottles of bulmers
    It’s 8 years today since big dog made me his human
    He was so round and fluffy and peed everywhere when he first arrived
    Found some old pics on facebook of my baby
    https://ibb.co/gAnoRV
    https://ibb.co/gNjwDA

• Registered Users Posts: 1,146 ✭✭✭wildwillow

Still no trace of Grace. If you are reading this, know you are missed. Hope its a problem with internet and not your health.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In bed studying. Feeling absolutely awful :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch giving the little man his daily dose of vitamins and oils.. Slowly recovering from a boards withdrawal for almost the whole weekend. It was touch and go for a while. Hope everyone is well.

Managed to get to woodies yesterday to look at the Christmas decorations :D lol and treated myself to a new pillow.
    Lazy day today I think..

Putting another brew of coffee on. A neighbour phoned to ask if we were home for a chat if she called. She's 83 and a real ray of sunshine.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sitting up in bed with tea. Not sure what my plan is for today yet, maybe start another assignment

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, internet shopping. Somebody stop me!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TG1 wrote: »
    Bed, internet shopping. Somebody stop me!

Buy all the stuff!

Buy us presents while you're at it :pac: :3

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Buy all the stuff!

Buy us presents while you're at it :pac: :3

That's not helping!! :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Ugh, made the mistake of telling my office boss that I'm in town so the work requests have started :):)

I understand that Grace is OK, but offline due to technology. Will post if I find out more.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

TG1 wrote: »
    That's not helping!! :pac:

It will help though, you get all the stuff and we get presents from our bestest pal TG1, everyones happy :pac: :-D

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

On the corner of 55th & 7th Ave NYC, watching the world go by...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,749 ✭✭✭Smiles35

Nice, have that corner up now on google earth. Is it the Park Cafe your in?

All the Chinese shop? Enjoy!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Smiles35 wrote: »
    Nice, have that corner up now on google earth. Is it the Park Cafe your in?

That’s where we just had breakfast!! $6 for a glass of orange juice!! Welcome to New York!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,336 ✭✭✭✭Collie D

That’s where we just had breakfast!! $6 for a glass of orange juice!! Welcome to New York!

Surely there was a shot of vodka in there?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Upstairs hiding from the wife's friends who have arrived for 'a natter'.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

smurfjed wrote: »
    I understand that Grace is OK, but offline due to technology. Will post if I find out more.

Glad to hear that, I was worried

Kitchenside...........I just found mini bags of haribo's for the trick or treaters during the week.........this won't end well :-|.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Back home in Galway.....kids complaining, house cold, herself back in telling me what to do mood....ah it's good to be back in my own castle...

Can't beat it lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Standing at my study station. Music on, books and exam papers piled high. Making a small but ever increasing dent in the mountain of work I have planned for this week. Hope to finish at least one more year of the physics exam papers tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Couch...stove blazing..rads hopping but the house is still bloody cold...ordered an Indian takeaway away so heading off to pick that up in about ten minutes.....oh chicken korma meet my tummy lol lol

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement