Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 89 ✭✭RederthanRed

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just back from the beach with the mutt, it's a lovely 25C.

What part of Galway is that again?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Deskside making weekend plans, meeting up with the usual Friday evening gang later in the local, invited to a 50th birthday party tomorrow but not sure yet, decisions decisions.

I'm in work. Came very close to coming in late but found the energy some place. I could sleep and sleep and sleep. Still. I have a cappuccino and scone :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side
    I'm in work. Came very close to coming in late but found the energy some place. I could sleep and sleep and sleep. Still. I have a cappuccino and scone :)

But aren't you your own boss poly? so essentially you'd be giving out too yourself for being late *confused look*

can I have some of your scone :D?

Desk side

But aren't you your own boss poly? so essentially you'd be giving out too yourself for being late *confused look*

can I have some of your scone :D?

I am Sephers but if I'm not working how am I going to buy scones for you? :p

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I am Sephers but if I'm not working how am I going to buy scones for you? :p

Hmmmm......touche :D !

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Where are these scones that Persey is supplying?

My desk is empty.

Wetherspoons.. Everyone seems to be drinking here except us.. Oul wans (even older than me lol) drinking pints, groups with bottles of prosecco, stags/hens in party mode.. Feel like we should join in but still too fragile.. I'll wait until midday anyway, could be a long day.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

So far my work from home morning is going OK. On a call at the moment that I was thinking might have needed me to head in, but might get away with it - I hope.

I have lined up all my evening's viewing as well. A lot of my shows aired last night so I'm set for several hours later :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside. Just got a call from my boss changing my hours tomorrow to a 10 hour shift in the bar instead of doing a function. Longer hours means more money, and I start earlier in the bar which means I finish earlier. Could be worse I suppose!

Will get up soon, the stomach is starting to rumble

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭davidk1394

Sitting in a waiting room in Vincent’s hospital

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Is it time for a take away yet? Impatiently waiting for take away time. It's going to be a long day :pac:

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Is it time for a take away yet? Impatiently waiting for take away time. It's going to be a long day :pac:

Only just off that call myself so having a quick bowl of cereal before the next one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Eating toast looking out on the Atlantic Ocean at the cultural centre in Santander

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

pottering ... lovely, calm, bright day. Just refereeed a cat squabble over a piece of cheese. Only one of them will actually eat cheese; they are a s bad as us sometimes ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Counting down to 5pm already...
    Dinner out tonight and tomorrow night - woohoo!

Graces7 wrote: »
    pottering ... lovely, calm, bright day. Just refereeed a cat squabble over a piece of cheese. Only one of them will actually eat cheese; they are a s bad as us sometimes ;)

You should the squabbling they do on cat island over a piece of fish :3 the poor fella's.

Centro Botín, Muelle Albareda, s/n, 39004 Santander, Spain staring out onto the Atlantic Sea at the Bay Of Biscay

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

lbc2019 wrote: »
    Centro Botín, Muelle Albareda, s/n, 39004 Santander, Spain staring out onto the Atlantic Sea at the Bay Of Biscay

Not a bit jealous :P I loved living in Spain :) A Coruna was my homeplace :)

Now carside wishing I was in Spain :D

In work wondering would it be really terrible if I left at 3pm.

• Advertisement

I think it's a great idea - approved from my side :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work. Been using this lash growth stuff since November and my lashes are after getting so long

https://ibb.co/fdXLdz4

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Go on! Sure who'll even notice you're gone. ;)

Home, with groceries unpacked and a newspaper to be read.

On Desde el Mar doing a wee boat trip of the bay

Only if the pints are on you :3

In work. Been using this lash growth stuff since November and my lashes are after getting so long

https://ibb.co/fdXLdz4

The eyes of an angel :3

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

The eyes of an angel :3
    Thank you Seph. I am terrifying and delightful :D

Thank you Seph. I am terrifying and delightful :D

Ohhhh my :3

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

You should the squabbling they do on cat island over a piece of fish :3 the poor fella's.

awww... Settling early; had a rather lovely day

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,809 ✭✭✭Hector Savage

lbc2019 wrote: »
    On Desde el Mar doing a wee boat trip of the bay

Where ?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement