Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Can't keep up with this thread, must be brain dead tired.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, feeling slightly better :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Definitely last night in our house tonight and feeling reflective right about now ( I'm normally not a naval gazer, it's unusual for me :p ). We've done so much in our three and a half years in this house. Got married, raised a dog and a cat and made two humans. Thank you lady fart for the memories.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Won this in the draw at the snooker tonight, signed by John Virgo, Denis Taylor, Ken Doherty, Jimmy White and Steve Davis.
    Home, a bit tipsy but sound.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

In a hotel room in Kilkenny with wine and Tayto. It was meant to be a wild night, lol :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    In a hotel room in Kilkenny with wine and Tayto. It was meant to be a wild night, lol :)

yar not a million miles from me sexy legs :)

Rubberlegs wrote: »

mmm wine and tayto nyom nyom nyom :D

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Definitely last night in our house tonight and feeling reflective right about now ( I'm normally not a naval gazer, it's unusual for me :p ). We've done so much in our three and a half years in this house. Got married, raised a dog and a cat and made two humans. Thank you lady fart for the memories.

Best of luck in your new home , ILTBOY ,and TIF !
    May it be filled with lot's of love , happiness and laughter in the years to come x .

ETA,
    Bed lol , sleep is elusive once again :p

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Best of luck in your new home , ILTBOY ,and TIF !
    May it be filled with lot's of love , happiness and laughter in the years to come x .

ETA,
    Bed lol , sleep is elusive once again :p

Thank you Mam and all the best to you and yours. :) hope nice peaceful sleep arrives!

Thank you Mam and all the best to you and yours. :) hope nice peaceful sleep arrives!

Thank you , think it's a contemplative night all round ,must still be the effects of the full moon :)

• Advertisement

Thank you , think it's a contemplative night all round ,must still be the effects of the full moon :)

I will say this, think I speak for a lot of folk on this thread when I say you're one of the soundest posters on this thread. Always very decent. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Ah bones, you fitted a lot into your three and a half years in that house. Here's to many more happy years in your new place. I couldn't agree more, mammy is just the nicest poster ever :D

I hope you manage to get some sleep mam, I'm off to the land of nod myself, night all :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thank you lady fart for the memories.

If I didn't know any better I'd say you were talking about infinite fart :pac:

Good luck with the move pal .

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I will say this, think I speak for a lot of folk on this thread when I say you're one of the soundest posters on this thread. Always very decent. :)

Amen too this!

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Ah bones, you fitted a lot into your three and a half years in that house. Here's to many more happy years in your new place. I couldn't agree more, mammy is just the nicest poster ever :D

I hope you manage to get some sleep mam, I'm off to the land of nod myself, night all :)

:pac::pac:

Good lordie :o
    Thanks for all the love , am embarrassed to be honest , cos I think we're all dead sound and look out for each other as best we can in here !

Now , has anyone got a spare pillow for the night please ?
    Have a shocking swelled head here now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I got kicked outta bed by this guy at 6am, now look at him.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

What part of Galway is that again?

Originally Posted by smurfjed View Post
    Just back from the beach with the mutt, it's a lovely 25C.

Ah he omitted the apostrophe; he meant 2. 5 ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Lol nice try Grace, but alas it is a nice 26C. So we are off to the beach again.

Now you know why I’m staying away from Ireland until the Spring time

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Cracked open the Celebrations in the hope they’ll cure me!

I have an unopened tub of ?? heroes?? celebrations?? Buried under a heap of finished knitting at present! And bits of bars...

• Advertisement

smurfjed wrote: »
    Lol nice try Grace, but alas it is a nice 26C. So we are off to the beach again.

Now you know why I’m staying away from Ireland until the Spring time

far far too hot for me.... I am a cool northern bird... lol.. Would melt over there..enjoy though!

deafened by the wind and rain here and a dreadful 24 hours ahead weatherwise, :eek:

abed of course. Cats fed copiously and all safe in. Me slightly fed... Not happy re the weather and tonight but there we are.... when the wind starts changing to NW the door stays closed and anyone not in will sleep in the shed! Wind tunnel effect and last year I got thrown across the concrete and stopped a few inches away from a stone wall! So today will stock up with fuel etc

Life here is very real and ALIVE.... I am on the north edge of the island ..

I emailed the manager of the supermarket who send my groceries via the community bus/ferry to thank him and, he replied "Stay safe"! Knowing the forecast for 110km plus winds and ??snow?? Mayo folk are kind ;) awesome!

• Registered Users Posts: 13,523 ✭✭✭✭Deja Boo

Bedside wondering what I suddenly became allergic to yesterday - red itchy eyes, puffy face - the mirror is not my friend.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Awww. Feeling the love from this thread. :)

AirBnb-side, about to go on the move again. Got loads of stuff into storage yesterday. Feel so much lighter, possibly because one suitcase was 50kgs.

Now off to the train to sleep through my fancy €7 extra first class booking. Getting shít done. \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Currently house sitting for a friend and looking after her cat and dog. :D

Working today though so I have to leave here in around half an hour. Time for breakfast I think. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Beautiful dog smurf.
    I'm in the kitchen having tea and toast, about to head out to do the homechores, it's 7 degrees here windy and wet.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Tae & porridge before heading to parkrun run.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Have a great weekend all :)

At the coalface

Kitchen , coffee in hand , ready to go head on out again , have a good day all !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Kitchen , coffee in hand , ready to go head on out again , have a good day all !

Likewise mam( feels odd). Coffee in the kitchen out the door for 8.30. Bring it on:-)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement