Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Homechores done, back in the kitchen.
    Young wans car not there so she didn't come home last night, the harlat, texting her to see if she is OK, no answer so far.
    Couldn't give a fcuk where she is, but I'd just like to know she is OK.

Edit, alarm over, she has just come in the drive.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Edward M wrote: »
    Homechores done, back in the kitchen.
    Young wans car not there so she didn't come home last night, the harlat, texting her to see if she is OK, no answer so far.
    Couldn't give a fcuk where she is, but I'd just like to know she is OK.

Probably still asleep. She'll text when she wakes up.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Contemplating leaving the house today. Well, just to nip to the shops and get some milk, a paper and some flowers for the long suffering Mrs H who seems to have taken the brunt of this cold that has overtaken our house.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Just ventured out in a brief lull to throw a few stray things into the shed. Just read MT forecast and OH MY!

Think I picked up a bug as the world keeps moving around me.. :eek: Not nice

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Living room, just finished a lovely bowl of porridge (is there anything nicer?) and fecking dying [or I will be later].

Been off the gargle for the last few weeks while I was letting a stress fracture heal, and while I couldn't run I decided its best not to risk piling on the weight so I went on the dry.

Have to go time keep at a running event this morning, and now it looks like either a Whatsapp group plea for a lift (not risking driving) or either walk or cycle.

More coffee is needed first :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

On fancy part of the train with a compartment all to myself.

Fancy train lady: "M'am, would you like champagne, or orange juice?"

Me: "Yes".

Edit: I think I made the right choice, apart from the sideways picture. :p

29mucfc.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Back from a quick walk and having a hearty breakfast.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Yesterday evening was lovely. My fella met me for dinner in one of our favorite spots and I had lovely nachos and a couple of mojito before we went to Starbucks and had a few games of Rummikub while drinking ice tea. I had my usual Passion fruit and lemon and he had pear camomile which is also delicious.

Then we watched Ed Byrne and Dara O'Briain in Malaysia and a couple of Graham Norton's before calling it a night

Now am getting my feet tortured. Or treatments and pedicures as it is advertised. Hairdressers when I get out of here then out for drinks at a bar am reviewing tonight.

Tis a tough ould life betimes.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Armchair, feeling incredibly nervous about going back to work :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Work, found two grey hairs. Traumatized. Going to have to start dying my hair soon

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Sitting in the park (in Santander :p ) looking at the snow capped mountains

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table having a coffee.....slightly queasy after the few pints last ...not used to drinking anymore......hoping herself will do brekkie...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside - one of the dogs is on 'coffee cup watch', she watches me drinking until I go to the kitchen for a refill, she follows me in the hope of getting a gravy bone biscuit.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside watching resident evil 2 remake stream because I'm too chicken to play it :o, heading to my sisters soon to see my nephew :3.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Car side outside work. Mechanic said he couldn’t find anything wrong with the car, so it’s just a mystery. Trying to put off going into work as long as possible, even though it’s probably making me even more nervous

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Break time at the coalface :)

Putting a large pot of coffee on as a neighbour is calling for a chat. He's 86 and, while not in the best of health, is so positive, humorous and perceptive that he'd lift anybody's spirits.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Planning another trip to the cinema this evening, going to see Beautiful Boy this time. The cinema is the perfect outing because I can say I went outside but still sit in the dark with no one looking at me :p

Nando's and Tesco first though!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Putting a large pot of coffee on as a neighbour is calling for a chat. He's 86 and, while not in the best of health, is so positive, humorous and perceptive that he'd lift anybody's spirits.

People like that are worth more than their weight in gold.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Waiting in the queue at the barber then up to collect the little fella. Weather is shyte down here today though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Sitting here eating Keoghs Cheese and Onion / Irish Atlantic Sea Salt gluten free crisps with the Lady Rosetta potatoes grown in Malahide, I know so much about these spuds right now that we are nearly BFF.

Amazing what one can find in shops around here and they only cost one euro per pack

Smurf your dog is beaut.

I’m in work. Want to go get my nails done. Decisions

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Succubus_ wrote:
    Planning another trip to the cinema this evening, going to see Beautiful Boy this time. The cinema is the perfect outing because I can say I went outside but still sit in the dark with no one looking at me

Thought you had taken a leaf out of Auto's stalking book until I read cinema

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Thought you had taken a leaf out of Auto's stalking book until I read cinema

I only visit you in your nightmares Teddy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

envying the cats who are fast asleep on my bed.... never knew a cat with insomnia...

I need to come back in my next life as a cat.
    I got about 3.5 hours sleep last night.
    Thursday night I got between 4-5
    Wednesday night I got about 5.
    Tuesday night I was medicated so got almost 7.
    Monday night I didn’t sleep at all.

My problem is I’m too hyper.

Still in work, looking forward to shenanigans later on.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,344 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sisters kitchen, down on all fours crawling with my nephew, he was following me for a bit around d the kitchen and then he got distracted by a cup :3:3 .

Just bought a new bra and now off to Nando's. As my Granda would say I could eat a small child through the bars of his cot I'm so hungry :p

Weighing up the options for dinner/tea. Snacking all day, so may just do an omelette, so as not to spoil my appetite for tonight's chocolate.

There's a grand stretch in the evening.

Sending my oldest night vision goggles on to the first prowler to apply.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Weighing up the options for dinner/tea. Snacking all day, so may just do an omelette, so as not to spoil my appetite for tonight's chocolate.

That's where years of experience has treated you well. You are planning your priorities right.

:pac:

Lying in bed, should get up or I'll not sleep later.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement