Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

gifted wrote: »
    Couch...stove blazing..rads hopping but the house is still bloody cold...ordered an Indian takeaway away so heading off to pick that up in about ten minutes.....oh chicken korma meet my tummy lol lol

Tell the truth , you can't wait to go collect it , in the hopes the house will be warm when you get back :p

Enjoy !

Kitchen , cooking:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Back from a grocery shop. Spent €15 on sweets for the kids tomorrow night. I really hope loads call cause I'll be in a diabetic coma otherwise lol :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Dinner eaten, fire lit and a couple of decent programmes on TV tonight, so feet up and glass of wine in hand right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Planned out on the couch. Too full. Can’t move.

Stuffed.. Burgers (Tesco butcher and absolutely delicious) and chips.. Red wine flowing.. Watching nationwide trying to ignore the thoughts of work tomorrow.. Oh if there's a god I'll win the euro millions Tuesday night. 😩

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Stuffed.. Burgers (Tesco butcher and absolutely delicious) and chips.. Red wine flowing.. Watching nationwide trying to ignore the thoughts of work tomorrow.. Oh if there's a god I'll win the euro millions Tuesday night. ��

And you'll share it with us of course right :pac: :D?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,251 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Tell the truth , you can't wait to go collect in , in the hopes the house will be warm when you get back :p

Enjoy !

Kitchen , cooking:)

What's cooking mam :pac:?

And you'll share it with us of course right :pac: :D?

You're first on my list Sephy.. We're too good for this working craic.

You're first on my list Sephy.. We're too good for this working craic.

Too kind!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Folks house, Packing up my car for the morning, while waiting for the water to heat up, while trying to ignore the increasing anxiety, while really really hoping I will sleep tonight.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,907 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

What's cooking mam :pac:?

Shepherds pie in the oven and a spicey mince stew type thing done for tomorrow :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Back bedside, finishing an episode of It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia. Then I think I'll play some GTA before I head in for a shower.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Couchside watching Sense8. I'm knackered after working the election Friday and Saturday, hiking yesterday, and babysitting last night and most of today so I'm treating myself to a face mask and foot bath and big pot of tea.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Workside, dose of the munchies on me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed..glorious bed....oh how I've missed zzzzzzzz

• Registered Users Posts: 4,657 ✭✭✭CIP4

Bed side trying to get to sleep early got landed with bringing family to the airport leaving at 2am won’t be home till about 5:30am the timing is less than ideal.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Homeside. Just back with the minions from their school disco. Packing an overnight bad as heading Deiseside tomorrow for a few days.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Sofaside about to watch Mr Mercedes, waiting on a coffee with a splash of Jack Daniels to be handed to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Too comfortable to get up and replenish my glass.

In bed with a real "woe is me" attitude.. I had annual booked leave for tomorrow but cancelled it on Thursday, I could kick myself now ffs.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch about to watch Adams family 2, just finished the first one and lol, we watched Santa Claus 2 as well today. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Couchside watching The Young Offenders :D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside watching The Young Offenders :D

Is that your nickname for me & Seph.

He is from Cork, I am NOT.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Is that your nickname for me & Seph.

He is from Cork, I am NOT.

Love the accents :D

You've given me an idea now lol

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

345S.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside, eating popcorn. I feel like people will be thinking I'm incredibly lazy as more often than not when I post here I say I'm in bed, but in student accommodation there's not that many other places to be :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Sitting in my room, having a rasher sandwich and closing my physics books, copies and exam papers. Managed to get whole year of exam paper questions done today, only 4 more to do this week.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Youngest minion puking for Ireland the past while. Gonna be a long night

Bedside afraid :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,261 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Sitting on a plane at 37,000 crossing the Atlantic. Bound for Dublin.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement