Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Hope you are comfy shoes. Feel better soon xx
    Couchside, only have one minion tonight as eldest is with her Granny. One is easy... A breeze..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I hope they can get to the bottom of what's causing the breathlessness shoes, you were right to pursue it because you know yourself when something is wrong. I hope it isn't anything serious though and they can deal with it.

Trying on my new bra :D*

*thinly veiled I have boobies :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Give us a twirl Cleo..

• Registered Users Posts: 30 Ollibelo

In Co. Cork on the couch watching the Voice UK with a can of Guinness. I love Saturday nights.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Give us a twirl a couple of jumps Cleo..

FYP

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Hope you’re okay Shoes.

I’m on the couch resting my aching body. I’m out of practice of long hours on my feet. Shower soon and chilling out for the night

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Hope you're OK shoes, our young wan is going through a gall bladder thing since before Xmas, fleckin horrible thing.
    It could explain your breathlessness, a couple of times she was bad she thought it was her heart or lungs for not being able to breath with pain.
    Hope they get you sorted, but you probably need scans and such before they can say for sure.
    Make sure they don't just pawn you off, keep the pressure on for a definite prognosis.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

cbyrd wrote: »
    Hope you're OK shoes..

Sitting on a different side of the couch calling my eldest a dirty wagon. She wants a lift to Westport and the wind and rain is lashing plus I need to get petrol, so she calls me up (again after I'd agreed to bring her) and the call obviously died on her side but I could hear her slagging me off to her friend. I'm a bit upset and wondering if I should just leave her at home to teach her some manners. Bloody kids. :(
    Also watch the Ted bundy documentary on Netflix. It's really good.

castlecourt ?,could be you up till all hours to go collect her as well :rolleyes:

On the couch, wine, stove lighting, candles lighting and watching Graham Norton, the wind is unreal here at the moment.Feeling a little down after my little soirée but off again shortly to "gifted" land.. I can feel the hand drops already lol.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

In an Airbnb in Roscommon. A gorgeous little cottage with an open fire, secluded all around by woods and a lake. We’ve a tv with picture but no sound :pac: so music it is and plenty of red wine. A few of our friends are on the way. Gonna have a right old laugh. Rain bashing against the window. Bliss.

Try not too wreck the gaff now :3

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,341 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On the couch, wine, stove lighting, candles lighting and watching Graham Norton, the wind is unreal here at the moment.Feeling a little down after my little soirée but off again shortly to "gifted" land.. I can feel the hand drops already lol.

Forget him ! Come on over too sephers land instead 😏😏😏

Forget him ! Come on over too sephers land instead ðŸ˜ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Packing flanette nightdress, slippers and denture tablets.
    Be with you shortly Sephers lol.

Packing flanette nightdress, slippers and denture tablets.
    Be with you shortly Sephers lol.

Yay! 😀😀😀

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Kitchen , (where else ) listening to the wind howling outside , after eating chicken and chips .
    Quite disappointing tbh , I think it's a sign to not get chippers again , but Chinese is safe :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Kitchen , (where else ) listening to the wind howling outside , after eating chicken and chips .
    Quite disappointing tbh , I think it's a sign to not get chippers again , but Chinese is safe :D

what time will i pick you up mam to go to the nite club ? :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just in from an ESB job. Wind blew the fook out of me. Happy out now!

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Just in from an ESB job. Wind blew the fook out of me. Happy out now!

big bucks earned tonite G ;)

bassy wrote: »
    what time will i pick you up mam to go to the nite club ? :)

Nite club ?!

Geez Bassy , in my day it was bands in a tent , Marquees to give them their proper title , slow dances where people actually asked someone if they'd like to dance , and either say thanks at the end of it and go separate ways or continue chatting from there .

Niteclubs now , a different ball game altogether :D

Thanks for asking though!

Not so sure its all that safe actually mam, that's you need us as your tasters and we can tell you then if its safe to eat or not there and then :3

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Home after dinner with my brother and his girlfriend. They are so lovely

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside after a great evening at a friend's 50th party, it started at 4 and we got home at 9, very sensible, a lot of the crowd were still there when we left but I can't cope with late nights anymore so was glad to get home, plus we chanced leaving the cat in the house on her own while we were gone this evening and it all turned out fine, she was still in the same spot as when we left her so I reckon she slept for the whole five hours, we just couldn't leave her out in the rain and wind while we were gone.

GoneHome wrote: »
    when we left her so I reckon she slept for the whole five hours, we just couldn't leave her out in the rain and wind while we were gone.

Grand auld life for them isn't :3 I wouldn't have left them outside either! feck that!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

bassy wrote: »
    big bucks earned tonite G ;)

Ya reckon? Take my sub contract fee out plus the extras and all I ended up with was a video I was involved in that may make its way to the ESB website some day!

Not so sure its all that safe actually mam, that's you need us as your tasters and we can tell you then if its safe to eat or not there and then :3

Ah you're too kind Seph , am beginning to think you're a health and safety officer :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Whats the connection between ones gallbladder and breathing issues?

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Ya reckon? Take my sub contract fee out plus the extras and all I ended up with was a video I was involved in that may make its way to the ESB website some day!

Something to chat about at the school gates anyway 😜

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Home alone. Watching Mighty Ships on TV uninterrupted. Bliss:-)

Nite club ?!

Geez Bassy , in my day it was bands in a tent , Marquees to give them their proper title , slow dances where people actually asked someone if they'd like to dance , and either say thanks at the end of it and go separate ways or continue chatting from there .

Niteclubs now , a different ball game altogether :D

Thanks for asking though!

ah ok,so what time will i pick you up for bingo tomorrow evening :D

I'm in bed and its only wonderful :)

Shoes I really hope you get sorted and on the mend. I know you say you aren't anxious but you don't have to be for panic attacks to occur. They can come after trauma or very stressful times. Just mind yourself x

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Coming into land and the aircraft in front of us announces that he was going to use ALL of the 14,000 ft long runway to stop, after he got off the runway, the ATC asked him "why", the guy starts answering with a story about his tire, now the ATC gets interested in knowing had he just left part of his tire on the runway, all the while we are getting closer to that same runway. I was really getting excited because if the runway was suddenly closed, we would have to do a missed approach, this would actually be my first in 10 years of flying here. Out plane was fine, the weather was lovely, we had no passengers onboard, so I was really looking forward to it.

Unfortunately, they cleared us to land and that was the end of my mini drama :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement