Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Are you safe?

absolutely, totally utterly safe! tucked up abed with the cats, food and fuel ready without going out,,,, snug and safe and totally at peace with it. :D;) :pac:;)

thank you for caring.. how are you now? Thankful the problem is being sorted there at last.. You are in the right place so stay put and heal ? Lighting a Sunday candle

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Today is the day I finally beat this pesky cold. Am just not sure how to put the final nail in it's coffin without putting a nail in my own coffin.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Graces7, have you ever considered using VIDEO DOC? You could be seen by a doctor without leaving the wild comforts of your own home.

Hotel = bored :)

Work!
    I think I'm coming down with something, weirdest feeling in one side of my head, sore to touch, even my hair!
    Roll on 5pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

My cold has melted away.
    Home chores done, having breakfast.
    Cavan play Galway today in salthill, considering going but it's going to be windy and cold and don't want to anything to get a relapse, salthill will be a fridge today I'd say.
    Young lad and a few others putting pressure on me to go, but I think I'll give this one a miss.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In bed listening to the calm after the storm, was a wild night out there!

Shoes hope they get you sorted soon and hope everyone with their respective lurgies feel better soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen table supping a coffee..

Hope you get well soon Shoes....

Hope you got here safe Duvet...hand warmed up for you..lol lol

Have a good Sunday folks....make it a day to remember.....

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

FIRST coffee of the day...

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Sunday!!!!

Snug as a bug in bed :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

bassy wrote: »
    cbyrd wrote: »
    @bassy, I didn't hear the details and I'm probably better off. She'll be getting the drink link home later or staying over. Jesus the inane drama they get on with, a whole 18kms of drama that I hadn't a clue what she was on about..
    I'm back on the couch in my jammies. .. The wind is mad out there lots of debris on the road. And sleet. Thank fcuk

the youth of today lol

cbyrd where in mayo are you?,my mum is originally from westport beautiful little town :) ive aunts and uncles cousins there and more in mayo abbey just ouside ball.

I'd only tell you that if you're on your way over to babysit... for free :D:D
    In my bed, wide awake because it's Sunday and I've been given a lie in. I'm starving and I want coffee but I'm afraid to go to the kitchen in case my lie in is revoked and I'm left with child and kitchen duties..

• Advertisement

In my bed, wide awake because it's Sunday and I've been given a lie in. I'm starving and I want coffee but I'm afraid to go to the kitchen in case my lie in is revoked and I'm left with child and kitchen duties..

Quick, send tea and toast to cbyrd!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Poochie05 wrote:

Whoever is on tea/toast dispatch, send some my way too.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside with coffee
    honeybear wrote: »
    FIRST coffee of the day...

cheers

*clinks cup*

Graces7 wrote: »
    absolutely, totally utterly safe! tucked up abed with the cats,

Best place to be :3 !
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Whoever is on tea/toast dispatch, send some my way too.

I'm on it :3

Knew we could count on you Seph!

Having cup of tea and rasher sambo myself ��

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

I'm on it :3

Always knew there was a reason we kept you about.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Knew we could count on you Seph!

Maybe a twinning's for you poochie :pac:?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Hide away for as long as you can Cbyrd!!

I'm obediently doing some German lessons while I wait for my medication to work so I can have my breakfast. *Shines halo* :p

Maybe a twinning's for you poochie :pac:?

Too kind! *clinks cup*

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Slowly getting out of bed :D So this is what a lie in is like :D Feeling bold today :D

Deskside feeling mischievous
    Too kind! *clinks cup*

That actually wasn't twinnings, it was barry's :pac:

*evil grin*

• Advertisement

Deskside feeling mischievous

That actually wasn't twinnings, it was barry's :pac:

*evil grin*

I've said it before, any old port in a storm!!

I need to work on the stirring skills it seems :pac: :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Barry's tea could kill a man dead, especially a man with a baldy head.
    Fire lit, feet up, just had some boxty.

smurfjed wrote: »
    Ugh no mutt around and I'm still waking up at 6am, he really has given me some bad habits.

Now what to do in this hotel for the next 12 hours :)

Best time of the day ! Usually 4 or 5 for me!

smurfjed wrote: »
    Graces7, have you ever considered using VIDEO DOC? You could be seen by a doctor without leaving the wild comforts of your own home.

Hotel = bored :)

Lovely idea but they want money ..

trouble is they demand the name of your own dr!

No need in this case either as there is no treatment for vestibular migraine and no definitive tests....

My family work with drs where they are so they act as diagnosticians very fast. I would never have thought of any kind of migraine and had no idea there were so many kinds... 7! Seven versions of hell

You need to take up knitting! Or write a journal! Everyone here would buy a copy.... make a fortune you would

Bad planning! You need a kettle etc in your room!

abed having lit the fire, inspected the damage outside and scanned the skies for snow..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home and enjoying the warm sunlight through the sitting room window.
    The garden is awash with small debris from last night's wind. Somebody is going to be busy shifting all the ash seeds peppered about the driveway and flower beds.:(

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Got a few hours riding the bike earlier.
    Now settled with the paper in front of the fire and reminding myself of my own grandad.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Lazy morning here - ie: I didn't actually wake/get up till an hour agi when it was technically afternoon :p

Need to do the weekend domestics now (washing, cleaning etc) and get in some shopping but aside from that I think I'll take it easy. Start as you mean to go on after all! :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

In the kitchen area drinking tea and charging phone before I leave!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement