Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Watching the Ted Bundy tapes and doing a crossword. I'm very well behaved today, I must be mellowing in my old age :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Watching the Ted Bundy tapes and doing a crossword. I'm very well behaved today, I must be mellowing in my old age :eek:

You will be knitting next!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Succubus_ wrote:
    Watching the Ted Bundy tapes and doing a crossword. I'm very well behaved today, I must be mellowing in my old age

Have seen the first 2 episodes, gonna watch the rest later.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside with a cup of tea and a bunch of Sunday papers, glad to be in my lovely warm house looking out at a miserable day

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Couchside watching cyclo cross, mud wrestling with bicycles.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 498 ✭✭Muckka

Sitting down by the window, listening to Deep house music.
    Thinking of taking a walk soon from Doolin to the cliff's of moher...
    It'll blow off the cobwebs thats for sure.

Standing up mid dish drying checking on you lot. I've an awful longing for lucozade.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside bored
    Standing up mid dish drying checking on you lot. I've an awful longing for lucozade.

Were all being very good today, especially me!

*angel halo appears above head*

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Weekly shopping done.
    Dinner for today - on.
    Dinner for tomorrow - on.
    Podcast - on.

Been a lazy but somewhat productive day.

Sitting on the armchair now. My Facebook account is deleted but I have the photos from it downloaded. I was just having a look back. My God. I can't bare the ache from the memories. Damn you past! *shakesfist*

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Kurumba

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Have seen the first 2 episodes, gonna watch the rest later.

Same, watched the first 2 last night. Will finish it later. Jaysus though, he was one mad bastard.

Couchside, looking at the stormy snowy looking clouds rolling in. About to make a stew. Hubby heading to the pub soon, i think he’ll be looking for a lift down but little does he know i ain’t going back out there today 🀣

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Watched 3 of the Ted Bundy tapes last night, I started on my phone just before dinner and magically got the sitting room to myself and watched some more. I had a laugh at him escaping out the roof of the cell and thought what plonkers but then, you forget it was the 70's and they had no prior experience of this kind of mad baxtard

I got called for lovely fry(grill) up this morning and didn't have to clean up after. I'm on the couch still in my jammies with the 3rd (double so 6th) coffee of the day.. Feet up stove lit. This is the life :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,291 ✭✭✭lbc2019

Bus to Seve Ballesteros Airport

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Just back from the ball wall with the eldest chicken.......jaysus but I've her worked up to the last...God help u10 camogie training in 3 weeks...she'll take the head off some poor girl lol lol

SDR Gate 6 waiting on my flight

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Just out of the bed, well technically I'm still in it, but I'm awake. Sorta..

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Safe flight home :)

I'm homeside myself after meeting up with a friend in Cashel :) Haven't been there in ages and memories from there still put a smile on my face :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Autosport wrote: »
    Safe flight home :)

I'm homeside myself after meeting up with a friend in Cashel :) Haven't been there in ages and memories from there still put a smile on my face :D

You weren’t a million miles from me so, Auto :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting my ass handed to me by an eight year old in Grand Turisimo.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

Homeside at last. Wow - that was a heck of a long weekend, but got a lot done. Next weekend is actual Ireland home (to my mammy:)). On Thursday, I move apartments again, and next month i move to a new city for work.

*Catches breath.

Happy out though. :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Just back from Clones. A bad start.:( A good day out though.) Very tired after last night working in the wind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In a hospital in Dublin, eating Pringles

Still there? Best place for getting sorted and I hope you do.

One beer in the fridge. Gonna have it. Toasted ham and cheese later with real cut ham. Mrs G. never thought dinner out today was in Monaghan.:D Very cold in Clones today.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Those Pringles are bad for you. ;)

Enjoy!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

What kind of pringles of though!?
    Grandeeod wrote: »
    Still there? Best place for getting sorted and I hope you do.

One beer in the fridge. Gonna have it. Toasted ham and cheese later with real cut ham. Mrs G. never thought dinner out today was in Monaghan.:D Very cold in Clones today.:D

What beer? real cut ham or nothing! everything else can go to hell.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Sulking in the bedroom after a row with Mr Sam. I'm starving but too stubborn to eat dinner cos he made it. He won't feck off out of the kitchen so I can skulk down and make toast.

DUB

What kind of pringles of though!?

What beer? real cut ham or nothing! everything else can go to hell.

Hophouse. Already gone. The ham was real! Toasted with cheese and coleslaw and crisps on the side.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Just had a roast lamb sandwich myself, tayto crisps on the side, a mug of mouthwatering strong Lyons tea and a slice of lemon drizzle cake.
    Going out for a couple with the big bro shortly.
    Glad to see you in the right place to get you back in good form shoes, be well.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couchside, watching TV. For some reason though the TV has turned itself to black and white :confused:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement