Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Poor tedo

*bro hugs
    l

[LSee what you did now poly with your great poetry

Thanks Seph, we will stick together.

I hope her pillows are lumpy in that bed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In bed, can’t sleep.
    https://ibb.co/KyJdDzY How beaut is he though

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Abed, trying to get warm before making breakfast. Bitter dark cold out here and so still.... Wearing as many layers as an onion.... Auto, enjoying your book hugely; thank you. Shoes, you really are in the best place..

Just remembered I need to wrap the gas pipe up warm as there is frost coming..shivers but grand too

Hoping for a snowman before the week is over.. ;):D:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 5,648 ✭✭✭honeybear

Alarm about to go ... don’t want to leave the bed

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Awake... don't wanna be awake, but my body clock just doesn't understand sleeping after 8am.

• Advertisement

Walking the dog before work..... Oh well, at least I will be wide awake when I go in!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Having tea and toast in the kitchen. Homechores to do before work, brother in law coming to work with me for a few days till I catch up a bit.
    Considering taking on some permanent help now as work seems to be getting busy and I would have to turn away work at this stage if much more comes in.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

@Grace delighted to hear that and if you need anymore let me know :)

Heading to the coalface

Edward M wrote: »
    Having tea and toast in the kitchen. Homechores to do before work, brother in law coming to work with me for a few days till I catch up a bit.
    Considering taking on some permanent help now as work seems to be getting busy and I would have to turn away work at this stage if much more comes in.

When do I start :D Will you be making the tea and toast?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Autosport wrote: »
    When do I start :D Will you be making the tea and toast?

Yes, you might as well join the crew.
    I get up and most mornings I spend 10to 20 mins standing over the toaster, the rest just waltz in and grab it before me, I'm a very experienced toast maker at this stage auto.
    If I had you on my team I might even stretch to a sausage.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

At the coalface, going to get the hours built up today as the weather seems unpredictable for the rest of the week so may need to be getting home earlier the next few days, happy Monday everyone.

Morning all :)

@Grace delighted to hear that and if you need anymore let me know :)

Heading to the coalface

Weeeeeeeeeeelll! As I cannot get to the charity shop any more,, ;) It was a perfect choice by the way...

Just been outside and the cold is intense. The leprechauns have been out with my new gas bottle so well equipped here now.

Dratted cat took over my pillow and hot water bottle while I was out and he is not about to shift... Had a double bed at the last place ..small single here...ah well! CAT! SHIFT!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

It's a class of cold out there this morning, so best warm gear is ready for a boat trip on a lake this morning - a friend of a friend wants help with a project involving a small island (don't ask).

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Awaiting breakdown assistance.....

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, but struggling to get up out of it this morning. 5 more minutes!

• Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Ugh, visibility is 700 meters in a sand storm, I wanna go back to bed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

In the office. So far not so bad.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

GoneHome wrote: »
    happy Monday everyone.

Boooo Mondays :-P

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Am working , not twerking.

Graces7 wrote: »
    Weeeeeeeeeeelll! As I cannot get to the charity shop any more,, ;) It was a perfect choice by the way...

Just been outside and the cold is intense. The leprechauns have been ot with my new gas bottle so well equipped here now.

Dratted cat took over my pillow and hot water bottle while I was out and he is not about to shift... Had a double bed at the last place ..small single here...ah well! CAT! SHIFT!

Not to worry postman will be visiting you so :)

Now it's break time and I'm starving

• Advertisement

Garage awaiting replacement car

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Back at home, tired with a sore head on me.

Carside - 5 series I hate black, basic and gloomy, crap radio, no toys. But at least it goes unlike mine.

Carside - 5 series I hate black, basic and gloomy, crap radio, no toys. But at least it goes unlike mine.

Don't like BMW's at all myself... I had a loan of a few 5 series (that E60 model in the mid-00s that had the "love or hate it" styling) and didn't rate them at all.. especially against my own A6 which it's supposedly a competitor to.

I found the media interface clunky, the rear seat area much smaller, the seating position was odd, and at least on that model they were too cheap to swap the wipers for RHD countries so they went the wrong way.

My big comfy 3.0 TDI Quattro A6 with lots of toys blows it away in every respect :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Having hot chocolate in the university concert hall. Trying to relax after the shít morning I’ve had so far. Car will be getting towed home tonight, not sure how I’m getting home, and also not sure how I’ll be getting to college tomorrow. Fcuk this.

Not to worry postman will be visiting you so :)

Now it's break time and I'm starving

Ah, thanks! Comes by boat like all things here

Brief break between lighting the fire and cooking a simple meal ..

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    Don't like BMW's at all myself... I had a loan of a few 5 series (that E60 model in the mid-00s that had the "love or hate it" styling) and didn't rate them at all.. especially against my own A6 which it's supposedly a competitor to.

I found the media interface clunky, the rear seat area much smaller, the seating position was odd, and at least on that model they were too cheap to swap the wipers for RHD countries so they went the wrong way.

My big comfy 3.0 TDI Quattro A6 with lots of toys blows it away in every respect :)

"My dìck is bigger than your dìck"

:p

I am in the kitchen eating a bakery's worth of bread.

I am in the kitchen eating a bakery's worth of bread.

Ah it's a bit early to be dragging the conversation into the gutter. Not even past the watershed yet! ;)

(A6 IS bigger though! :p)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Garage awaiting replacement car

Ehhh sorry CH for wrecking your car :o

:-D

• Advertisement

Desk side just back from the village

Bit early for that kind of talk now poly :-P

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement