Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Was just about to post jaysus there's some serious willy waving going on in here today and then I seen Perse's post :D

I want to be at home on the couch with the fire lit watching and eating rubbish. I'm in work.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

*puts it away*

there will be no #metoo moment today.

In work after a long weekend, the amount of crap swept under the rug that I had to properly tidy up today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Had a nap and feeling somewhat more human. Need to gather myself because I'm going over to see a friend who is off sick from work for the week. I have magazines and chocolate and crisps :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I have magazines and chocolate and crisps :D

Ohhhhh ehhhh I'm sick as well *cough* *cough* I need all those things too :pac:

Ohhhhh ehhhh I'm sick as well *cough* *cough* I need all those things too :pac:

I'll be right over afterwards to nurse you back to health with sweets and Barry's tea (and a sponge bath :p)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Succubus_ wrote: »
    I'll be right over afterwards to nurse you back to health with sweets and Barry's tea (and a sponge bath :p)

I was in the shop yesterday and hit the tea/coffee/biscuits aisle.

"Son, it's time to see my ultimate struggle, trying to pick out which teabags to.........."

The boy walked over to the Barrys, picked one up and slam dunked it into the trolley before I could finish.

I guess we are a Barrys house now. The boy doesn't even drink tea.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    I was in the shop yesterday and hit the tea/coffee/biscuits aisle.

"Son, it's time to see my ultimate struggle, trying to pick out which teabags to.........."

The boy walked over to the Barrys, picked one up and slam dunked it into the trolley before I could finish.

I guess we are a Barrys house now. The boy doesn't even drink tea.

Raise that boys allowance!

*sheds tear*

:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

In pain, I just hit my feckin thumb with a hammer.
    Regarding these tea and dick posts, dick is good, though I'm surprised pers has one, I'm not thanking anymore Barry's tea ads. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

seph; thought of you when I saw this on anoither forum.. sorry I cannot get t he actual photo up
    as it is so spectacular...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 282 ✭✭Anthonylfc

nice pussy

cat of course

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Putting my feet up for an hour or so. Think I'm getting old. Had an active day of walking, rowing, more walking and scrambling in lovely sunshine under blue skies but feeling it now.

Deskside (where else :rolleyes:) reading

Edward M wrote: »
    I'm not thanking anymore Barry's tea ads. :D

I see.......

*adds Edward M too the list*

:pac:

Graces7 wrote: »
    seph; thought of you when I saw this on anoither forum.. sorry I cannot get t he actual photo up
    as it is so spectacular...

Thanks grace but its not showing anything when I click it .

Just warming dinner for the masses, they should all be in by 6:30.
    Stove lit and it should be toastie when they get in, watching about that horror crash in Donegal on the news, harrowing times for those poor families and community.

Home, on the couch. Apparently we're all acting like the argument didn't happen. I'm too tired to care.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching The Miracle of Our Lady of Fatima on DVD

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Just homeside and what have I arrived home too only my insurance renewal :( say a few prayers for me :(

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

I'm not thanking anymore Barry's tea ads. :D

Yer dead fkn right Eddie, Harry’s tea will cure what ails ya! On the peasant wagon, almost home now, just another couple of furlongs to go now.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Autosport wrote: »
    Just homeside and what have I arrived home too only my insurance renewal :( say a few prayers for me :(

Ah don't feel too bad. I had to pay the bins, electricity and broadband/TV bills all in one go today. Ever wonder how fooked up it is that these won't collect your bin or cut your supply off, yet large companies can leave me waiting over two months to get paid and I have to suck it up.:mad:

"Dear Vodafone/Electric Ireland. Unfortunately I am unable to pay this months bill by the required date. This is due to the fact that (insert another big corporate name) have failed to pay me by my required date. Perhaps you could contact their accounts dept. and get them to take their fingers out of their arseholes and pay me so I can pay you before you cut me off.

Yours sincerely,
    The little guy"

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m at home on the couch waiting for someone to finish cooking my dinner. Chicken nuggets and chips, god love them :D

Also, discovered today that for mirrors/glass/high gloss presses/porcelain tiles if you use 1/2 capful of lenor and really hot water, and wash everything with a microfiber cloth and then dry it with a microfiber cloth, the shine and gloss off it is unbelievable. I’ve never seen my floors look so good.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

With the greatest of respect Shoes are there dozens of people trampling through your house every day? :D

Seven Worlds will Collide

With the greatest of respect Shoes are there dozens of people trampling through your house every day? :D
    I have two dogs! they are kept clean, they are washed, they have to have their feet and bum wiped when they’re let outside but they’re still dogs. I wish I could wipe visitors feet and bums before letting them in

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Yes I do understand the dog bit OK.

Seven Worlds will Collide

I have two dogs! they are kept clean, they are washed, they have to have their feet and bum wiped when they’re let outside but they’re still dogs. I wish I could wipe visitors feet and bums before letting them in

I'll call to see you, I need a good bum wipe. :)
    Joking aside, what ever makes you comfortable shoes, it's your house. Are you feeling better?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Outside Limerick bus station. By god tis cauld out here!

I'll call to see you, I need a good bum wipe. :)
    Joking aside, what ever makes you comfortable shoes, it's your house. Are you feeling better?

Still a bit out of breath but it’s all good. I feel happy. Watching eastenders, lolling at Phil trying to plan a party

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Delighted to see your home Shoes :)

Now couchside watching my favourite man

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Stuffed after dinner. Trying to find energy to get up from the couch.

Glad you're in good form Shoes :)

I am on the couch waiting on pizza and they also deliver beer!! :D

• Advertisement

Cried paying my insurance last week 740e,thinking what I could do with it, have to do the tax tonight as out on Thursday.. Would love to do it for 3 months but going to just bite the bullet, having some wine to ease the pain.
    On the couch watching Vogue and the baby documentary, judge not lol.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement