Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

Cried paying my insurance last week 740e,thinking what I could do with it, have to do the tax tonight as out on Thursday.. Would love to do it for 3 months but going to just bite the bullet, having some wine to ease the pain.
    On the couch watching Vogue and the baby documentary, judge not lol.

I only ever do mine 3/6 months at a time. If anything happened that the car was written off, you wouldn't get back the difference or at least not all of it

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

^depends on what car you drive too :D

Slinks away slowly :D

Couchside looking up insurance companies :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

I don't know what's happening to me. Every year is the same, dark nights at this time with fcuk all to do, but for some reason this year is different and I can't understand how it happened because it never happened before, I'm actually getting hooked on Coronation Street. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Edward M wrote: »
    I don't know what's happening to me. Every year is the same, dark nights at this time with fcuk all to do, but for some reason this year is different and I can't understand how it happened because it never happened before, I'm actually getting hooked on Coronation Street. :D

Ah here you need to get out more :D I can’t remember the last time I watched any of the soaps

• Registered Users Posts: 28,860 ✭✭✭✭_Kaiser_

I've watched it once or twice... for fun I used to annoy a friend of mine with live comedy commentary :p

Used to drive her nuts! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

Didn't thank that post. Doeasn't deserve it. Feckin soaps.:D
    Autosport wrote: »
    Ah here you need to get out more :D I can’t remember the last time I watched any of the soaps

We are matched.:D But I respect your dark evening ahead trying to get cheaper car insurance.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

poolside now with a coke zero,gotta work off the lambsliver :D

_Kaiser_ wrote: »
    I only ever do mine 3/6 months at a time. If anything happened that the car was written off, you wouldn't get back the difference or at least not all of it

Done now anyway,I used to do 3/6 months but it flys around so I do 12 mths now.

Im watching the weather threads and think I'll do a shopping run in the morning as don't need to be in work till 12..coal,blocks, fire logs, bread obviously, spuds and wine.. Hope its either sleet or a whiteout, don't want to drive on slippy roads and would love a red alert and a day off watching Netflix (duvet day).. Time will tell lol.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside frozen!

I’m at home on the couch waiting for someone to finish cooking my dinner. Chicken nuggets and chips, god love them :D

Who the someone though hmmmmmm???? :pac:
    Glad you're in good form Shoes :)

I am on the couch waiting on pizza and they also deliver beer!! :D

Ahhh cheers poly I'm starved of the hunger here I'd love some pizza :-D
    Cried paying my insurance last week 740e,thinking what I could do with it, have to do the tax tonight as out on Thursday.. Would love to do it for 3 months but going to just bite the bullet, having some wine to ease the pain.
    On the couch watching Vogue and the baby documentary, judge not lol.

Wine and a drop of the hand will cure all :3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just watched three episodes of The Vikings and am feeling awful blood thirsty.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Finally home, after what was a long day. Can’t wait to see what shít tomorrow has in store for me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bedside frozen!

Who the someone though hmmmmmm???? :pac:

Someone very special to me but equally as irritating ♥️ Lying on couch getting my feet rubbed. With the arthritis I had to wear flats for the longest time because my feet joints were bad and I’m trying to get used to wearing heels again, it’s sore training my feet again

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Just watched three episodes of The Vikings and am feeling awful blood thirsty.

Head to 5star, I'm watching blade 2 on there.
    A cup of tea and some lemon drizzle cake to eat.
    The movie isn't for the feint of stomach.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

On the couch watching Les Misérables. It’s getting a bit tedious now

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside learning to code a text adventure game :3
    Poochie05 wrote: »
    On the couch watching Les Misérables. It’s getting a bit tedious now

The one with Hugh Jackman?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Deskside learning to code a text adventure game :3

The one with Hugh Jackman?

No the BBC dramatisation. It started off well but I’m not really enjoying it anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Watching Dr Pimple Popper. So tired, need to walk away and go to bed but am transfixed.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Goodnight and be well all. In bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bed, watching the last of the Bundy tapes. Tired

Bedside with a white roll if any of you ladies wanna jump in, I'm willing to share 😏😏

Poochie05 wrote: »
    No the BBC dramatisation.

Ohhhh :-/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,149 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

bum wiped
    You do what?

smurfjed wrote: »
    You do what?
    wipe them with wet wipes after they’re out for the toilet. I’m not having poo particles smeared on my couch.

I’m in bed, reading :)

I’m not having poo particles smeared on my couch.

Ewwwwwww 🤮🤢

😆

Arrived to my truck at 1.30am in the airport car park, turned the key and got a lovely sound of click click click, but no roar of the engine, no problem says I, It just needs a jumpstart, a car pulls up, he offers to help and we tried to jump start it to no avail, i then noticed that one of the connector terminals was broken, for some strange reason I had ordered two of these from the USA so I set about fixing it, it still went click click.... so I went in search of another jump start, it didn't work, so the guy decides that we need to go to a garage and get a new battery, its now 3am, so 5 minutes outside the airport we find a garage, get a new battery and take a guy with us to fit it, turns out that we got the left sided battery rather than the right sided battery, so it wouldn't fit, guy uses the new battery to connect to old one using two extendable socket wrenches and the truck started.
    I then drove off to the garage where they fitted the correct battery without actually shutting the engine off, so it wouldn't effect my clock :)
    So apart from the cost of the battery, all of this labour cost me a "tip" of 5 Euro.
    I don't think that I ever want to move home to the reality of Ireland :)

Beer time as we sit waiting to watch the sun rise.

Ewwwwwww 🤮🤢

😆

Do you wipe your bottom?! :D I can’t believe that’s surprising! When my stray dog had puppies, it was literally like having 6 new borns. They slept in my room with me. She liked them for about two weeks then they just annoyed her, so I would pick them up and they would sleep on me, on my tummy, between my boobs, in the crease of my neck, across my face. I was peed on, and pooped on. They were cleaned daily with wet wipes. When they got to be about 4/5 weeks old they would squeal if they heard my voice. The youngest boy is a puppy from the litter so he has had his face cleaned and his bum cleaned from when he was days old. Let me see if I can find some photos.

My dog already thinks that my only purpose in life if to feed him, so if he got the impression that i was also there to clean his arse, my life would become a nightmare :)

Do you wipe your bottom?! :D I can’t believe that’s surprising! When my stray dog had puppies, it was literally like having 6 new borns. They slept in my room with me. She liked them for about two weeks then they just annoyed her, so I would pick them up and they would sleep on me, on my tummy, between my boobs, in the crease of my neck, across my face. I was peed on, and pooped on. They were cleaned daily with wet wipes. When they got to be about 4/5 weeks old they would squeal if they heard my voice. The youngest boy is a puppy from the litter so he has had his face cleaned and his bum cleaned from when he was days old. Let me see if I can find some photos.

Ahh I was only messing , don't mind me :o

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Grandeeod wrote: »
    Ah don't feel too bad. I had to pay the bins, electricity and broadband/TV bills all in one go today. Ever wonder how fooked up it is that these won't collect your bin or cut your supply off, yet large companies can leave me waiting over two months to get paid and I have to suck it up.:mad:

"Dear Vodafone/Electric Ireland. Unfortunately I am unable to pay this months bill by the required date. This is due to the fact that (insert another big corporate name) have failed to pay me by my required date. Perhaps you could contact their accounts dept. and get them to take their fingers out of their arseholes and pay me so I can pay you before you cut me off.

Yours sincerely,
    The little guy"

all this is why I downsized.... I could "possibly" scrape up enough for a cheap used car but the insurance..I am with westnet for broadband and it is affordable and tesco pay as you go for the phone.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭glwaymiko

Just back from walk-in the dog; tis bitterly cold out there! Coffee time now me thinks.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

My cat cleans his own arse :D

Glad to see that you're back home Shoes :)

In the leaba.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement