Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,911 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Not long in , fire beginning to light up to warm the place , coffee in hand before I throw on some pasta , enjoy your evening everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Managed to make my way home in the snow :) looks so beautiful but I'm not a fan of the cold :(

Need a heatwave :D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Just home from a meeting up in Dublin.
    Met my nephew on the train by chance and had a great catch up with him.
    Proud that at thirteen he could manage a decent conversation with me, he was full of chats

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

gifted wrote: »
    Swimming lessons folks.......I have an interview next Wednesday for a job that I really really want....so I'll be doing a lot of prep work over the next few days.....fingers crossed for me...

I got offered the job...over the moon I am :pac:

Woohooo !!!

Ah Gifted , am so delighted for you , congratulations , you deserved to get it !

This is your year !

• Advertisement

Congratulations gifted :) Drinks are on you ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Watching telly with tae, trying to catch up with Boards.

Well done gifted! Great news.
    Sorry to bring a downer, but does this mean no more perving on the nurses from the car park??

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Well done gifted! Great news.
    Sorry to bring a downer, but does this mean no more perking on the nurses from the car park??

It does unfortunately lol lol......and a nurse even saluted me this morning as well.......she may also have been taking a look at the number plate as well though..lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Beyond thrilled for you. Congrats buddy.

I’m just out of my bi weekly massage, didn’t enjoy it this time and feel a bit ripped off, if I’m honest

• Advertisement

It does unfortunately lol lol......and a nurse even saluted me this morning as well.......she may also have been taking a look at the number plate as well though..lol lol

Meant to ask , does this mean you'll have more time to make sausage rolls ? No pun intended :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Meant to ask , does this mean you'll have more time to make sausage rolls ? No pun intended :D

Yep...lol lol.....I'm going around the place with a big silly look on my face....don't want to say anything in work as the paperwork still has to be sorted out....hopefully soon it'll be over the line though

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Looking out the window at the snow, thought I saw some rustling in the bushes......

Mam :eek: !

:pac:

Congrats, what's the job feen?
    Autosport wrote: »
    Need a heatwave :D

Emmmmm ya.....................no thanks :-D

Yep...lol lol.....I'm going around the place with a big silly look on my face....don't want to say anything in work as the paperwork still has to be sorted out....hopefully soon it'll be over the line though

Enjoy the happiness , you deserve it , and fingers crossed the paperwork gets sorted asap for you .
    It's a genuine , major , TH if that's possible !

Still want sausage rolls though ...

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Still want sausage rolls though ...

Ohhh my :eek: hehe :D

• Registered Users Posts: 714 ✭✭✭islanderre

Who will I stalk now in UCHG ðŸ˜ðŸ˜

Delighted for you Gifted.... Best of luck in your new job

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Congrats, Gifted! Celebratory homemade cakes for all now!

Hiding in the sitting room with a book and my headphones turned up full volume. My mother has a ICA meeting or a book club or something going on in the kitchen and they're making such a racket you'd think there was a full football team out there.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭glwaymiko

Fireside,watching eastenders on mute

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Congrats, Gifted! Celebratory homemade cakes for all now!

Hiding in the sitting room with a book and my headphones turned up full volume. My mother has a ICA meeting or a book club or something going on in the kitchen and they're making such a racket you'd think there was a full football team out there.

If you hear them shout "g'wan my son" then you know that it is :3.

Congrats gifted, delighted for you... Looking forward to some serious hand dropping once that paperwork is signed, and I'll test that sausage roll before mam..lol.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Congrats gifted and all the best :)

Thrun on the sofa watching Lego Ninjago by order of the 7yr old. Still think cartoons were better in the 80s :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Watching Fair City

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

branie2 wrote: »
    Watching Fair City

Sorry for your troubles......

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

I am like Elvis with all the screens on the go.
    Brexit, Old Trafford and Sky sports news all on the go here.

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Kitchen side. Wonder if hot housemate will take the hint - I'm playing my Sexy Songs playlist on Spotify.. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Kitchen side. Wonder if hot housemate will take the hint - I'm playing my Sexy Songs playlist on Spotify.. :p

If he is anything like myself you would need to be playing Je T'aime moi non plus, doing a solo dance on the kitchen counter while wearing nothing but a smile before he would get the hint.

Paws you need to up your game ;)

I'm here trying on some lingerie ;)

Congrats gifted, delighted for you... Looking forward to some serious hand dropping once that paperwork is signed, and I'll test that sausage roll before mam..lol.

Ahem .. I asked first , so my nose will be out of joint if you get first taste testing ;):D

Kitchen , dog asleep , lazy fecker :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    Paws you need to up your game ;)

I'm here trying on some lingerie ;)

I really need to figure out how you are able to hide cameras so well.

• Advertisement

Kitchenside having Rich Tea 'sandwiches'
    Have to compensate for having bought the version with 30% less fat

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement