Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Relaxing with the paper before getting dinner.

Daughter and kids were here today, so this is the first chance to draw breath.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just in and am starting the thaw out process.

I hope your mam recovers Edward x

After eating all around me in Avoca I am now down home and sitting in the kitchen with daddy. Its almost that time of the week again. The conundrum of *will I drive or get train or get later train or am I sick or will I just pretend to be sick*.

:p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

I hope your mam is ok Edward, you must have gotten a terrible fright.

Panned out on the couch under a blanket. I survived my yoga class but things are starting to hurt already, I wonder what I'll be like tomorrow :eek:

At least I'm improving my flexibility, always comes in handy ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Jaysus Edward, you poor thing. It's scary when your parents get ill. Wishing your mammy the best.

Lying in bed exhausted. Not sure have ever had such a busy week. Teaching for 5 hours a day followed by a few hours of my real job with an audition and a meeting thrown into the mix too. Was Carnage.

Get my old life back tomorrow as have finished my teaching stint....for now.

Very proud of my brother...he had an EP released today and it's already at 8 in the funk charts.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

islanderre wrote: »
    Just leaving UCHG..... Probably last chance to stalk "gifted" before he leaves for pastures new!!!!

Regular check up for my mum; all good thankfully.

Pity you didn't tell me earlier......could have perved ya lol.lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Supermac’s for coffee with the Mammy. Went for lunch with the bf after college, so I’m looking forward to going home and relaxing, I’m nearing my quota of being sociable for the day :p

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Desk side in deep thought again.
    Edward M wrote: »
    Just getting to bed now, up all night in Cavan general. Found my mam slumped in her chair yesterday evening and couldn't get her wakened, rang an ambulance, got her wakened eventually before they came but they brought her off to Cavan. Went with her in the ambulance, the rest of the clan followed.
    She has had a restful night and is awake and alert this morning, they suspect she has had a stroke, lots of tests done and more today to come. Scary night, but hopefully all will be good.
    Roads a danger with frost, be careful.

Best wishes too your mam Edward, hope she's ok, strokes are scary things, my dad had one, one of my brothers found him, he was lucky he found him when he did and my mam had a mini one due too stress, I found her in panicked state and called an ambulance for her, was never more scared in all my life.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

After eating all around me in Avoca

Oh so you were in Avoca were ya? hmm how come we weren't invited hmmmmm?

:-P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Just finished a month of vegetarian eating, weight wise no major difference, same for blood pressure and sugars. From an enjoyment point of view, it was boring as heck especially living on hotel food.

Missus is going to be away for another 5 weeks, so gotta think about my February diet plan :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

That reminds me, this is the last night of my dry January. I will be sozzled after a half one tomorrow night.

Dinner in the oven (chicken filled with cream cheese and wrapped in Parma ham) and I'm on the couch again. I did a couple of German lessons and I can tell you all about the weather now :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

gutem abend Suc.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    gutem abend Suc.

Guten abend Ted. Ich liebe dein schwanz :D

Maybe don't translate that and sorry Blackforest :p

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just finished a month of vegetarian eating, weight wise no major difference, same for blood pressure and sugars. From an enjoyment point of view, it was boring as heck especially living on hotel food.

Missus is going to be away for another 5 weeks, so gotta think about my February diet plan :)

Time for keto diet :D

Succubus_ wrote: »
    Guten abend Ted. Ich liebe dein schwanz :D

Maybe don't translate that and sorry Blackforest :p

:o

Danke.

Here is a picture of it.

https://tinyurl.com/y8m2yvkd

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

Dinner in the oven (chicken filled with cream cheese and wrapped in Parma ham) and I'm on the couch again. I did a couple of German lessons and I can tell you all about the weather now :p

I can speak German......

Wait for it.......

Wait for it........

Wait for it...........

Vot is vour name???

I'll get my coat lol lol

gifted wrote: »

Vot is vour name???

Nope, Ted is my name here.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work thinking about what I’ll cook for dinner

:o

Danke.

Here is a picture of it.

https://tinyurl.com/y8m2yvkd

A magnificent cock, just like I thought :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sitting in front of the roaring fire with a small brandy in hand.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ich liebe es :)

Evening all :)

Now I'm homeside and don't know whether to venture out again or stay put

Tough decision

Autosport wrote: »
    Ich liebe es :)

Evening all :)

Now I'm homeside and don't know whether to venture out again or stay put

Tough decision

It's wet & wild down here.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

I did German for my 5 years of secondary school and loved it, we even had a German cookery class day where I and another girl made strudel:)
    This is what has stuck in my head from German.
    Der, den, des, dem, die, die, der, der, das, das, des, den, die, die, der, den. We used to have to chant it, I can't remember what it was for now :(

Kitchen tableside pondering life

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    I did German for my 5 years of secondary school and loved it, we even had a German cookery class day where I and another girl made strudel:)
    This is what has stuck in my head from German.
    Der, den, des, dem, die, die, der, der, das, das, des, den, die, die, der, den. We used to have to chant it, I can't remember what it was for now :(

Kitchen tableside pondering life

Du bist sexybeine

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

It's wet & wild down here.

Your always that way :D

Autosport wrote: »
    Your always that way :D

Windy too

:P

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs