Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

La.de.da wrote: »
    Bed. But still awake. Gone down to the weird side of YouTube

Uh oh, youtoob wormhole claims yet another victim.. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 118 ✭✭MAC addict

In bed, watching ER.. Sleep pattern seriously needs resetting.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Uh oh, youtoob wormhole claims yet another victim.. :pac:

Yerp. The horridness of some of those videos is intriguing. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    Just finished a month of vegetarian eating, weight wise no major difference, same for blood pressure and sugars. From an enjoyment point of view, it was boring as heck especially living on hotel food.

Missus is going to be away for another 5 weeks, so gotta think about my February diet plan :)

ah I know who yo are! That guy on youtube who does these week on thingies!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=og9Ozr7S5JA&t=94s

lol

cbyrd wrote: »
    Bed, I lost 1lb. Hit 3 stone gone with drink and chocolate this week. So I celebrated with an apple and a slice of roast beef. :D

I am still losing weight without trying and cannot afford to lose. dratted illness... glad you are doing so well, cbyrd

• Advertisement

MAC addict wrote: »
    In bed, watching ER.. Sleep pattern seriously needs resetting.

sleep what? Never had one.. sleep when you can is m way now, like many old folk,. I rather like it! every day is sunday

Blissfully quiet here after a loud night..very cold and not well/in great pain so am taking extra meds and hunkering down...do not want to end up in hospital again.. blessings and peace and thanks for all your kindnesses

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

I hope KL is on the agenda?
    I'm just the driver, it all depends on where the boss wants to go, and if we are invited :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,147 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Gotta love a morning at the beach.

33070247908_136c5f1c1f_c.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

smurfjed wrote: »
    I'm just the driver, it all depends on where the boss wants to go, and if we are invited :)

Unfortunately can't accommodate you but can take you to some great bars and restaurants! Remind her of the great shopping malls here.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Friday!!!

Too cold outside for me :(

Heading to the coalface

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Coal face bound too,

Can't remember where I left my motivation.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Just in from chores, brrrr, its cold alright, but it's been bright since 7:30 here, I can see the neighbours yard, love spying on their morning goings on.
    Work today is local and short.
    Was on the phone to mam, she's grand and looking for the door, hopefully she will get it.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Edward, great to hear about your mum.

Heading away from work thank feck sick of the sight of the place.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,090 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Working form home today but getting some radiators replaced so the house can't be heated. Bbbrrrrrr..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

At the coalface since 7.20 am, I've a morning's work done already........ Anyway will get out of here early this evening. I put a few beers in the fridge before I left home this morning so they'll be nicely chilled when I get home :D Heading up the country tomorrow for a Six Nations party at a relatives house, there'll be about twenty of us, staying up there for the night, should be great.

Happy weekend everyone :p

• Registered Users Posts: 10,301 ✭✭✭✭branie2

Listening to the Austin Powers the Spy who Shagged Me soundtrack on CD

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Room Side but heading out now for a walk, just changing the month on my cat calendar :3:3

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

Thanks for reminding me Seph - new month on my dog calendar

(and yes I know the pic is sideways)

Seven Worlds will Collide

In a lovely old farmhouse kitchen, with an old wooden table with 2 chairs top and bottom and two bench seats each side.
    These good people have provided us with bacon, mixed veg and peeler potatoes for lunch.
    Really homey old place.

• Advertisement

Break time at the coalface :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thanks for reminding me Seph - new month on my dog calendar

(and yes I know the pic is sideways)

:-P

[IMG][/img]i0By2yI.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

On the couch, feet up, glass of merlot, just had a big feed and am watching the first episode of Escape at Dannemora.

Life is good.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

In work, feeling sad. Got to work this am and the door had been forced open. I work so hard, why do I even bother

In work, feeling sad. Got to work this am and the door had been forced open. I work so hard, why do I even bother

I hope they didn't get much.

Bastards :mad:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Ah no Shoes, I'm so sorry. Did they take anything or did you have any cash left in the till? Such fcukers.

Sorry to hear that.
    Hope they got fcuk all and get caught, by security cams or something maybe. The problem is these bastards get off with fcuk all sanctions, the jails just can't hold them there's that many of them.
    Hope you are insured for any damage shoes and don't end up out of pocket.
    I know also the feeling of helplessness and fear of it happening again can be terrible, I've fixed up a few places after the likes of this and it really shakes the owners of the properties.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 406 ✭✭FluffyTowel

At airport heading back to Mammy home. She got a bit of bad news yesterday (not health-related though, so it could be much worse). But if there's any praying types around, could you say one for Mammy Fluffy that things work out ok?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

At airport heading back to Mammy home. She got a bit of bad news yesterday (not health-related though, so it could be much worse). But if there's any praying types around, could you say one for Mammy Fluffy that things work out ok?

No problem. Consider her included in our intentions.

Getting dinner ready.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement