Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

Bikini wax done!! Need some happy things now, off to see nephew & niece

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

In work, feeling sad. Got to work this am and the door had been forced open. I work so hard, why do I even bother

So sorry to hear this Shoes, hope they didn’t get anything.

Homeside eating a yoghurt but heading to the gym after I’m done

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

Just remembered to change month on my bird calendar :)

Just back in from a chilly walk to Tesco, went for a couple of bits and came back with my arms down by my ankles.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Sitting outside at the night market beside my house sipping a can of grape soda watching Mauy Thai fights on a big screen. The market opened in December but this is my first time getting here. Might have a massage. It's almost 2 am.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,895 ✭✭✭gifted

In work, feeling sad. Got to work this am and the door had been forced open. I work so hard, why do I even bother

Dirty toe rags whoever they are...hope you ok Shoes

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

Rubberlegs wrote: »
    Just remembered to change month on my bird calendar :)

Just back in from a chilly walk to Tesco, went for a couple of bits and came back with my arms down by my ankles.

My bird calender is a bit different than that :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 12,158 ✭✭✭✭Grandeeod

bubblypop wrote: »

Kitchen table. Beer just opened. I'm staying downstairs as there's barrels of Veet being applied upstairs.:D Mrs G and little G heading off to the Sunshine on Monday.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

Waiting for my McDonald's :D

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,153 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pub with her good self watching the ladies rugby.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

bubblypop wrote: »

I hope these two events are not connected, or else you have a versions strange relationship with them.

Homeside with tae.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside having a beer after a very productive week at work, watching horse racing and rugby for the evening

Mam got home earlier, but took a sudden stubborn stance and has flatly refused to stay anywhere else other than her own house, got quite emotional about it, so me and Mrs are moving up with her for a few days anyway, she's been through enough without upsetting her anymore.
    Packing my razor and toothbrush and a few smalls for our move up the road.
    Been a while since I slept up there, a bit emotional myself actually.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,150 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Poolside after swimming laps

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

GoneHome wrote: »
    Fireside having a beer after a very productive week at work, watching horse racing and rugby for the evening

darts man itv 4 :)

Edward M wrote: »
    Mam got home earlier, but took a sudden stubborn stance and has flatly refused to stay anywhere else other than her own house

Aww that's understandable, I know my own folks would be the same, everyone loves their own home, it's probably better for her Ed to be in her own surroundings as she recovers, it's great that you and your OH are going to stay with her for a few days.

bassy wrote: »
    darts man itv 4 :)

I wouldn't be adverse to the old darts Bassy but the Ireland U20 rugby is on :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,566 ✭✭✭bassy

GoneHome wrote: »
    I wouldn't be adverse to the old darts Bassy but the Ireland U20 rugby is on :D

each to there own gonehome :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Thanks for being so kind everyone. Nobody hurt and money is never left on the premises overnight. Second time in a year though.

Edward I read recently all senior citizens are entitled to a panic alarm I think it’s like a watch or necklace. You probably know about it but on the off chance you don’t, look into it and it might put your mind and hers at rest. If she slips or falls or feels unwell, she just has to hit it. I’ll try find the link.

On way home from work.

• Moderators Posts: 12,374 ✭✭✭✭Black_Knight

Sitting on the floor of my daughter's room. Sleep training night 1. I got her to sleep! Amazed!

Fwiw, mom is having wine and probably doesn't know what to do with herself.

Also I now need to pee <facepalm>

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Homeside :) and I think I'm gonna stay indoors for the weekend :) Finally started watching Young Sheldon and im finding it funny so far :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sitting down to watch Wales v France

Thanks for being so kind everyone. Nobody hurt and money is never left on the premises overnight. Second time in a year though.

Edward I read recently all senior citizens are entitled to a panic alarm I think it’s like a watch or necklace. You probably know about it but on the off chance you don’t, look into it and it might put your mind and hers at rest. If she slips or falls or feels unwell, she just has to hit it. I’ll try find the link.

On way home from work.

Thanks shoes for that after the day you had, yes she has one already, but it didn't help the other day. But in General they are and have been lifesavers, so anyone that can should have one.
    I'm now on a couch in mams watching rugby, a cup of tea and a choccie bikkie in hand, the women are changing a bed for us, I noticed an electric blanket being put in, won't be cold anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,017 ✭✭✭Four Phucs Ache

I found the feckin diamond....in the hoover...its worth about 200 quid alone and part of a 4 diamond engagement ring. Feckin delighted.

Now to get it re- seated and safe.

If you must know the reason why it fell out is she went on a mad diet and lost 3 stone, she threw a dress in frustration at the back door(for the bin) and the ring went with it. She never noticed.

So now , 1. she's so happy her fingers have lost weight, 2. We have our original diamond!!!

3. She's now off her face on pinot grigio on the phone

4. I'm on my 4th gin and seriously thinking about emailing Bombay sapphire to tell them how great they are at their job.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,845 ✭✭✭CrowdedHouse

You're right shoes my mother had one them, very good idea, they even rang to do a test fairly regularly.

Seven Worlds will Collide

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Autosport wrote: »
    Homeside :) and I think I'm gonna stay indoors for the weekend :) Finally started watching Young Sheldon and im finding it funny so far :D
    Watched it last night. I love it.
    Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Sitting down to watch Wales v France

Ditto.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

On the couch now. Did a good workout in the gym, and had some lovely dinner when I got home. Going to try and read a bit more of the books I have to read for college :)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

I had a ****ty day folks, not going to lie and really pissed off because there's no-one I can tell about my ****ty day because either.

a/ they have enough of their own crap going on

or

b/I can't trust them to keep my day confidential.

Really pissed off.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,149 ✭✭✭Ariadne

BBFAN wrote: »
    I had a ****ty day folks, not going to lie and really pissed off because there's no-one I can tell about my ****ty day because either.

a/ they have enough of their own crap going on

or

b/I can't trust them to keep my day confidential.

Really pissed off.

You can tell us. We don't know you and everyone has their own crap going on.

Watching a show about serial killer Patrick McKay.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,228 ✭✭✭BBFAN

Succubus_ wrote: »
    You can tell us. We don't know you and everyone has their own crap going on.

Watching a show about serial killer Patrick McKay.

Okay, I'll try not to give too much away because I don't want to be identified but let's just say my boss insisted on me making sure someone could pay for our service for the next three years even though it's not a financial service so I'm like "what am I supposed to ask for, bank statements? savings?" Really really uncomfortable with it.

Also I've to work all weekend because I walked myself into a situation where I have a car from my previous job so I'm indebted to them and have to do whatever they ask for. That one is my own fault. Need to get out of it by buying my own car but that's easier said than done.

Anyway, I know this is all very confusing but needless to say I'm stressed as fcuk and I can't have a rest over the weekend so don't have much time to get over it. :mad:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

That sucks BB. Financial affairs are such a sensitive topic I can see why you’d be uneasy when it’s nit exactly your job description. Chin up. Hopefully you get some rest and relaxation in somewhere.

I’m in bed trying to decide what to watch on Netflix

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement