Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

What is Blood? Sounds vampiry :)

Not at all.. Its an Irish series on rte, its not too bad tbh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

That seemed good, only watched the first episode.

Oh :(

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Still at kitchen table....eldest chicken wants to be Michael d higgins for Halloween tomorrow night......bless her but I think I've made her look more like Willie o dea ...still she's happy and that makes me happy lol lol

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside. I didn't end up looking at those books tonight, got straight into bed after dinner and watched basketball instead :D will do some on Thursday when I'm off

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night all :)

Bedside

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Lying in bed, can't sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Still feeling like crap. Never usually have a 2 day anaphylaxis hangover. Have so much to do and no energy to do it.

Boyfriend going through hassle too. Some fu*ker of an Airbnb guest stole a TV and PS4 from one of his properties.

I just want to sleep for a month.

Wide awake.. The thought of going to work ugh.. 40 more mins in bed.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

Happy Hump day!!!

Kitchenside

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

On the loo, classy.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Nespresso on the balcony with the mutt...... sky looks ominous.

• Registered Users Posts: 951 ✭✭✭Neames

In bed contemplating what to do for the day.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Kitchen, deciding on where to take a walk this morning that will facilitate a few messages that need doing in town.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Listening to rain.. And the missus..

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Kitchen-Table-Side trying to get the motivation to go out to the shed to get my paint roller and tray.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Deskside, coffee not working.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside, planning our trick r treat route for this evening.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

At work thinking I might stay here late and avoid the little devils knocking on my door tonight.
    Pure mean.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Digesting a long and nasty e-mail from my housemate.

And trying to stomach breakfast...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,250 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside half asleep, nothing new there anyway :pac:
    northgirl wrote: »
    Digesting a long and nasty e-mail from my housemate.

And trying to stomach breakfast...

What's wrong with the witch now? :rolleyes:

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,071 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Northgirl is there someone you could send email on to?. Property management or owner?

Northgirl is there someone you could send email on to?. Property management or owner?

+1 for this NG, just because she's there longer than you doesn't mean she has the right to talk to you nastily.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,348 ✭✭✭✭rossie1977

29th floor of an apartment building in downtown Chengdu.

Lovely day here today.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Had to come home from work early because the **** have started with their fireworks this morning and one of my dogs is absolutely petrified of the noise.

She's on Valium every Halloween & the in the run up to NYE's.

So I'm in my living room with the TV really load, singing songs to her and the curtains drawn so she's not looking outside at where the noise is coming from.

I don't blame kids letting on fireworks, its exciting for them. But if anyone has ever baby sat a terrified dog absolutely beside itself with fear they'd never use a firework.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Mak, I have a thunder shirt which I used for my older boy. I no longer need it out the country. Do you want to try it?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Whispered wrote: »
    Mak, I have a thunder shirt which I used for my older boy. I no longer need it out the country. Do you want to try it?

I've never heard of a thunder shirt?.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I've never heard of a thunder shirt?.

We used it for fireworks and car trips. You should google though, some people say it just shuts them down, others that it calms them. You'll know yourself by your girl though. Like Harley would walk around, wag his tail, eat, snore like a train etc with his on. He wouldn't be doing that if he was shut down, so for him, it calmed his anxiety.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,167 ✭✭✭B-D-P--

Currently at work, Sipping Lemon tea, hoping the 1 cup of lemon tea will balance the 40 pints and 20 whiskeys that followed them over the weekend.

• Advertisement

Choo Choo!! :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement