Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Bedside, checking for any squatters under the duvet.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

BOO !!

Mam of 4 wrote:
    BOO !!

**falls out of bed & scrambles under it**

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    BOO !!

G'wan mam :D

• Advertisement

Ok , you can both sleep now :D

Listen out for strange noises though , Halloween isn't over yet..

Bedside again but with a white bun and willing to share if any ladies wanna join me ;)

Bedside again but with a white bun and willing to share if any ladies wanna join me ;)

Am far from a lady , so get ready to share :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Go on ya good thing :D I leave ye alone for one night and this is what happens :D

Now bedside :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

I just put in a call, You'll be stopped at the border and searched :3

Why would you want me stopped when I'm helping NG :P

• Advertisement

Yay mam :D
    Autosport wrote: »
    Why would you want me stopped when I'm helping NG :P

You'll be trying to bringing the dreaded Lyons tea bags again :pac:

Autosport wrote: »
    Go on ya good thing :D I leave ye alone for one night and this is what happens :D

Now bedside :)

Was only holding our side up while you were away ;)

Is there a full moon coinciding with Halloween, place be full of crazier than usual.

Bedside afraid to sleep anymore

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

It's all the nuts. Surprised am not allergic to this place.

Lying sideways on my bed trying to convince myself that getting up now is a good idea.

Stay in bed, better to deal with the crazies in virtual land than in real life.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Just in the door from a night out on the town. My head is spinning. I'm in intense physical pain. I'm deaf. I'm gonna be so screwed if I decide to go to work tomorrow.

Unreal night though :D

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Stay in bed, better to deal with the crazies in virtual land than in real life.

On the couch. Fell into a wormhole. About 2 years ago I realised I wasn't reading as much as I used to so I made a rule for myself that anytime I am eating alone, I put the phone/laptop away and get the Kindle out. That has led me to get sucked into books so find I read a lot more again, possibly about 3 books a week.

Anyhow, started a new book with my brunch 2 hours ago and in it there was mention of Buddy Holly's music. When I was about 14 I became a big Holly fan but haven't listened to his stuff in a long time so fired up the auld YouTube with a few hits and sang along while reading. Being YouTube, it then suggested Weezer - Buddy Holly which led to my abandonment of the book and disappearing into a Weezerworld. Had forgotten how much. I loved their stuff and of course had to read up on them.

It's a good job I don't start work for hours so could afford to disappear.

Gonna do my dishes, shower and head to the nearby Tesco before work but will be singing "hip hip" all day.

YouTube is a real wormhole.

I'm gonna be like a zombie in work in a few hours.

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    YouTube is a real wormhole.

I'm gonna be like a zombie in work in a few hours.

Hip hip

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Witchie wrote: »
    Hip hip

We are all on drugs yeah..

Well it explains this place! Hip hip

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

One of the main reasons that I drive a Hummer is for days like this, thunderstorm rain, roads flooded and crazy traffic everywhere, and of course my lovely vehicle is in the maintenance shop for a service, so now I have to trust my life to a taxi driver to get to work.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Wonder no more lol. Suffice to say she will never change phones again even though her new one is a bigger heap of crap than the last one.

I was admiring that username all day yesterday - I love it!

What gave it away.. The Cork accent ��

On the couch catching up with my recordings, eating the Tesco "twix" bars, never had them before but they're delicious, 95c for 5 bars and better than the real thing imo.

Chrisht on a bike I'd 7 twixes last night :o

I would have been sold had I been on boards :pac:

northgirl wrote: »
    Chrisht on a bike I'd 7 twixes last night :o

Definitely try the Tesco ones (I might just have have had another for brekkie)..

The whole place is white here today after a heavy frost, I've a day off so I looked out, admired the beautiful scene and got back into a lovely warm bed 😂

Definitely try the Tesco ones (I might just have have had another for brekkie)..

The whole place is white here today after a heavy frost, I've a day off so I looked out, admired the beautiful scene and got back into a lovely warm bed ��

I'm a bit of a brand junkie. Food wise that is. Clothes wise it's usually Penneys.

I had to get up and go out in it but I'm well insulated here between the main heating a radiator and a hot water bottle :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Heading to town. Library, bank, coffee, and a few bits and bobs.

northgirl wrote: »
    I would have been sold had I been on boards :pac:

Offer will be renewed tonight, make sure you're online!

:pac:

Offer will be renewed tonight, make sure you're online!

:pac:

I'll try, will all depend on psycho live-in :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

A+e after accidentally overdosing myself on methotrexate
    Second time in two weeks I’ve accidently taken the wrong medication but at least last time I roofied myself it was on Valium

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement