Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/m/pubmed/22461123/

@Witchie, I had a lovely long post with a few more links but my damn phone would let me post it.

I had a discussion * with the CF consultant in Crumlin in January and he reluctantly told me they use high dose vitamin d in the kids there now. I wanted Elliots dose increased because I know the effects it has on the immune system. Anyone north of Cork is definitely deficient and, little known fact, it takes 24-48 hours for the body to absorb the vitamin D from the sun. (chemical process on the skin to turn it to the ehormines needed) so, if you shower regularly or swim while sunbathing, you're washing it off :D I sh!t you not.

Anyway, I'm in A&E curtesy of a ligament going pop in my foot on Tuesday. Can't hobble anymore so I need some crutches.. My language was choice to say the least. Who knew you need two feet to carry a baby.. Bugger bugger bugger.

* for discussion, read argument.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

A+e after accidentally overdosing myself on methotrexate
    Second time in two weeks I’ve accidently taken the wrong medication but at least last time I roofied myself it was on Valium

Hope you feel better Shoes. That's horrible stuff to overdo.

I'm on a bus, Galway bound, to take care of some business.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

A+e after accidentally overdosing myself on methotrexate
    Second time in two weeks I’ve accidently taken the wrong medication but at least last time I roofied myself it was on Valium

Jaysus hope you're alright.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside growing my mental field of f**cks that are not given anymore.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

The rest of you can all make a sigh of relief as Cbyrd, Shoes and myself have completed the a&e version of everything happens in 3's.

Hope you are both back at it soon.

On the sofa nakiiiiid enjoying the cooling fan while I work. TMI? TFS!

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Witchie wrote: »

On the sofa nakiiiiid enjoying the cooling fan

Ohhhh matron! :3

In restaurant waiting for my friends.. Come on tafuq.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

In restaurant waiting for my friends.. Come on tafuq.

I guess you could say you're not fed up... Yes I'll get me coat.

Also in a restauraunt. Dough Bros in Galway.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside with a slight headache. Need to get up but just can't be bothered

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,130 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Liffey Valley (#7)

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Just up, hospital appointment in an hour then a nightshift, I will be cranky..

Shpud, enjoy dough bros, its savage usually.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Beasty wrote: »
    Costa, Liffey Valley (#7)

***Alert Alert Wooo Wooo Woo WOOO Alert Alert***

Beasty is within a 5km radius to my present location!

It was lovely.

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 15,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭AndyBoBandy

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    ***Alert Alert Wooo Wooo Woo WOOO Alert Alert***

Beasty is within a 5km radius to my present location!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Just up, hospital appointment in an hour then a nightshift, I will be cranky..

I'm going stalking....lol lol

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I'd like to put it on record that this is the greatest clip/gif/snippet of all time.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

gifted wrote: »
    I'm going stalking....lol lol

Come seek!.

Come seek!.

You'll spot him a mile off, hands down to his knees from all the dropping.. God help ya., 😜

I think I'm safe from the hand drop!.

• Advertisement

Come seek!.

I saw....

I ran...lol lol

gifted wrote: »
    I saw....

I ran...lol lol

Hmmm.. I'm suspicious, there's 2 hours between your posts and not a geek from grem, I'm not buying your story.

Gifted saw nothing, shy fecker didn't even show..

Gifted saw nothing, shy fecker didn't even show..

All talk no action, typical man. 😜

Shots fired!

Hmmm.. I'm suspicious, there's 2 hours between your posts and not a geek from grem, I'm not buying your story.

Place is full of stalkers lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Where am I?

Having read the past dozen posts, I've no idea where I am.

Where am I?

Having read the past dozen posts, I've no idea where I am.

You're sitting in front of the fire with a g&t and a bar of tiffin. 😂

On the couch, frozen, just put on the heating but have to head out for some shopping.. Brrr.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Just landed home and helping my coinhabitors pack for their trip away for the weekend.
    House to myself from tomorrow . Bliss!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

At home on the couch, nothing broken and I got my crutches. Damn sore foot though. 2 different sets of unexpected visitors today that took up 6 hours, I'm wrecked from sitting down talking. :D
    Poor Elliot is not happy, I had to splint his arm to stop him putting his finger in his mouth as he's chewed another hole in it. I have an amazing community nurse that answered my text to call back, in 3 minutes and had me sorted with a splint from the ward in half an hour. We're so lucky. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement