Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,073 ✭✭✭Rubberlegs

On the sofa about to go out on another trip and collect the small child from taekwondo, I'm in and out like a fiddlers elbow all day. I sometimes wonder what they would all do if I didn't drive, FFS. Glad my suspicions about Duvet Day were right, welcome back :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

You're sitting in front of the fire with a g&t and a bar of tiffin. ��

On the couch, frozen, just put on the heating but have to head out for some shopping.. Brrr.

Fire - correct
    G&T - no :(
    Tiffin - no, but a couple of bags of mini milky ways and mars await attention later.

Fire - correct
    G&T - no :(
    Tiffin - no, but a couple of bags of mini milky ways and mars await attention later.

I was watching the thread about the decline of the wildlife population and waiting from a post from yourself, interested in your opinion, I'm genuinely worried about it tbh what is your expert opinion? Also I only saw about 10 wasps this year and 2 of those were strangely in the last week...

Still on the couch here.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

I was watching the thread about the decline of the wildlife population and waiting from a post from yourself, interested in your opinion, I'm genuinely worried about it tbh what is your expert opinion? Also I only saw about 10 wasps this year and 2 of those were strangely in the last week...

Still on the couch here.

Interesting, found a wasp Wednesday morning. Otherwise very few of them or bees this year..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Couch... shock horror wha??! :) in the words of Joey.."the cold has now reached my special place".

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sitting here in the kitchen alternating between fuming over something that happened today, upset over it and annoyed with myself for overreacting and being fuming/upset.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Kitchen, dinner in the oven because I'm starving! Think I've mostly finished my assignment now, but I'm gonna email it to the mammy to proofread for me :p

Interesting, found a wasp Wednesday morning. Otherwise very few of them or bees this year..

They're all here!
    The garden is a haven for bees this year and there's a considerable wasp's nest in the trees at the front of the house.

Catching up on correspondence tonight.

Bedside watching basketball. So chilled out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Finally homeside and cooking dinner :)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,156 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

In work.. Seems there's been a clusterfcuk even though i,m only gone less than two days..

Still on the couch here.

Unfortunately I avoid topics like that in AH, as it....well....goes After Hoursish.

Watching the Big Bang Theory now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

A+e after accidentally overdosing myself on methotrexate
    Second time in two weeks I’ve accidently taken the wrong medication but at least last time I roofied myself it was on Valium

I've psoriatic arthritis and all...what happens on a methotrexate overdose...not done that yet!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Heading bedside, this week has just flown past, the weekend again when I wake up!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I've psoriatic arthritis and all...what happens on a methotrexate overdose...not done that yet!
    The chemist gives out to you for taking a weeks worth of eltroxin together, before telling you not to panic and that you’ll be okay, but to go to a+e

A+E saw me straight away, straight from triage, did my bloods. Was told to come back if I got any worse (mouth ulcers hair loss sore throat palpitations shortness of breath) , have to get my bloods done again, was actually ok except for feeling nauseous and grim all day. I was full sure I was going to die this morning in boots

I’m at home in bed relaxing

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Well done recognizing the double dose - its very easy to loose track of time.

Apparently, MTX overdose is a big issue in care homes ( as in weekly dose given every day :eek: )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

0lddog wrote: »
    Well done recognizing the double dose - its very easy to loose track of time.

Apparently, MTX overdose is a big issue in care homes ( as in weekly dose given every day :eek: )

I read that this morning that it’s fatal!
    I usually take it on a Saturday (10 pills) and even though I’m not meant to, I take all my weeks eltroxin on the one day, so had 21 pills of eltroxin. I was so focused on counting 21 out, I didn’t realize it was the wrong blister pack. So, this week I’ve 3 times the dose in me

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

All tucked up in bed.

Got someone on my mind, starting to fall and afraid..

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

..... So, this week I’ve 3 times the dose in me

Yikes! :eek: Thats very not funny

*** Crosses fingers and other body parts for Shoes ***

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Bed. Can't get warm.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside with a white roll, if any ladies wanna join me ;) I'll give ye the ass of the roll :D :pac:

Bedside with a white roll, if any ladies wanna join me ;) I'll give ye the ass of the roll :D :pac:

Now there's something I haven't heard in a long time, giving someone the ass or the arse of something :p

Or the hasp of yer arse :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Used to share the arse of a fag, the end of a cigarette!

Over tired, off tomorrow and binging on cats does countdown.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

I read that this morning that it’s fatal!
    I usually take it on a Saturday (10 pills) and even though I’m not meant to, I take all my weeks eltroxin on the one day, so had 21 pills of eltroxin. I was so focused on counting 21 out, I didn’t realize it was the wrong blister pack. So, this week I’ve 3 times the dose in me

I got diagnosed about 18 years ago and it's bloody hell.... but I've taken myself off everything now....and I'm happy to do so for now, when it starts to get unmanageable, I'll go back to medication..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

It's cold at the coalface this morning, heating has just kicked in so that should warm the place up shortly, looking forward to Friday evening pints already, have a good day everyone.

Just left coalface, a wee sleep and a few beverages later is the current plan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Now there's an offer.. :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In Starbucks. Hot chocolate warming my hands and cooling pre-appointment nerves.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,340 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside frozen of the cold but I like this crisp cold weather.
    northgirl wrote: »
    Now there's an offer.. :pac:

Offer will be renewed tonight ;-) :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement