Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Deskside frozen of the cold but I like this crisp cold weather.

Offer will be renewed tonight ;-) :pac:

And I'm guessing for many nights in the future :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

northgirl wrote: »
    And I'm guessing for many nights in the future :pac:

Spot on like ! :pac:

😆😂🤣

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I'm sitting looking out at a countryside that could have come from an oil painting. Fabulous colours and textures, and so perfectly still.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

Lying in bed giving Mr Elliot his water before breakfast. He's still fast asleep despite the din coming from the kitchen. I got "slimmer of the week" again this week, lol. Despite only losing 1lb I was the only one there that lost. Apparently Halloween is a bad time for slimmers.. I got a big bag of goodies.... (apples and oranges and 2 tins of beans. :D:D I really really want to go to the gym. My sanity

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just had a slice of still-warm-just-out-of-the-oven banana bread. Tis yummy.

Now gonna try and do some real work. Been a busy day of cleaning, swimming, baking.

• Advertisement

Vroooommmm Vroooommmm!!

:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

At the coalface (getting into the lingo) :D

Thank god it's Friday :D

At the hairdressers.. Very relaxing here today, no nattering, good music and lovely coffee. Messaging my friend trying to decide where to go after this to spend our wages, it's nearly always the same place but we spend ages every Friday morning coming to the same decision. 😂

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

At the hairdressers.. Very relaxing here today, no nattering, good music and lovely coffee. Messaging my friend trying to decide where to go after this to spend our wages, it's nearly always the same place but we spend ages every Friday morning coming to the same decision. ��

Very important decision that can't be made lightly :3

At the hairdressers.. Very relaxing here today, no nattering, good music and lovely coffee. Messaging my friend trying to decide where to go after this to spend our wages, it's nearly always the same place but we spend ages every Friday morning coming to the same decision. ��

Sounds lovely.

I'm nearly getting sick here looking at my online banking.

Just been paid and it's nearly all gone :(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Subway in Cork. Right across from the bus station. Eating my sub and watching Netflix, wondering of any of the local Boardsies are around...

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Subway in Cork. Right across from the bus station. Eating my sub and watching Netflix, wondering of any of the local Boardsies are around...

I'm in Cork but alas deskside. You off somewhere on the bus?!

I'm in Cork but alas deskside. You off somewhere on the bus?!

Yeah had an appointment early this morning and since I had nothing else to do I said I'd come down here :D

Yeah had an appointment early this morning and since I had nothing else to do I said I'd come down here :D

Enjoy! Not sure what's happening as last weekend was so busy with the Jazz but there's usually something!

Enjoy! Not sure what's happening as last weekend was so busy with the Jazz but there's usually something!

Ah I'm just gonna be chilling here for a while before I head home. I like Cork though. Nice city. Lovely people ;)

Ah I'm just gonna be chilling here for a while before I head home. I like Cork though. Nice city. Lovely people ;)

Ah :) Enjoy your day. You sound in good form which is always great!

Ah :) Enjoy your day. You sound in good form which is always great!

My appointment went very well this morning :)

My appointment went very well this morning :)

I'm really glad to hear that Shpud :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Hotel room, not the hotel that i was expecting to return to after vacation, but around here it appears that it takes at least a year to change hotel contracts :)

Deskside reading about IT 2, didn't realize they were bringing out a second.

• Advertisement

When's it out and is it meant to be any good?

When's it out and is it meant to be any good?

6th September 2019, all the kids are older, I think they made a 2nd original one as well like that, I definitely won't be going to see it anyway :o:D .

6th September 2019, all the kids are older, I think they made a 2nd original one as well like that, I definitely won't be going to see it anyway :o:D .

The 1st remake, I thought anyway, was a let down.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,780 ✭✭✭Deebles McBeebles

Its really only the 2nd half of the first one. They love to stretch it out into as many cash spinners as possible these days.

Only watched the 90's version last week, with Tim Curry as Pennywise, and its tacky, a bit cheesy but still better. It also tells the whole story, in 3 hours granted.

The 1st remake, I thought anyway, was a let down.

Really :eek: ? all hail NG the resident horror movie expert :pac:

Really :eek: ? all hail NG the resident horror movie expert :pac:

Don't know if I'm an expert but I'm a fan!

Now this, I think could be good!

Kitchenside, cooking steak and wedges in the oven, I keep going over to the oven taking a wedge, obviously I have to be careful as at any moment they could become poisonous and therefore better keep taste testing :3.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,070 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Pubside awaiting snacks..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Fireside, having had dinner, and settling down to TV, newspaper, drinks and chocolate - in no particular order.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,458 ✭✭✭✭mariaalice

warm and cosey, candles lit love this time of year, listing to Nanci Griffith and the Lumiere's.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement