Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Bedside. Not so drunk but have been mixing drinks, so tomorrow should be....interesting

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Wide awake! Fell asleep too early and cos I'm so used to functioning on a few hours sleep I'm ready for the day now.
    Balls.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just sat down, sweat pouring off me after vacuuming. It's really weird but it is one thing that wears me out. Ever since was a kid it leaves me unable to breathe. Any other household chores no bother but the Hoover is my nemises.

Himself promised he would do it but sure he is away apartment hunting to expand his business and I can't leave the house coz our front door lock is broken. Repair guy came, took it apart, said it was broken and left to get a new one so am stuck until it is fixed. Second day of being a prisoner here and going crazy. Boyfriend will be dumped if he doesn't get here to mind the place before the Liverpool game tonight if the lock isn't fixed.

Breathing starting to regulate and air conditioning doing it's job. Thank fook.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,986 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Just lying in bed seeing where my wife's flight home is on flighttracker, looks like it's just over Syria so that's terrible timing on my part (I'm sure it's not that close really).

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

@Tom, are your sure that an Ireland bound flight is over Syria? Most airlines avoid the place, but they do route over Iraq.

Best thing about waking up in a hotel is the breakfast, now off to chase some thunderstorms for the rest of the day.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

In a friend's spare room, only made it to bed now. Very unlike me!!!

Finally out of the house and going to help himself move from his old place to mine. By help I mean tell him what he can and can't bring.

Lol. Poor Fecker.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,986 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

smurfjed wrote: »
    @Tom, are your sure that an Ireland bound flight is over Syria? Most airlines avoid the place, but they do route over Iraq.

Best thing about waking up in a hotel is the breakfast, now off to chase some thunderstorms for the rest of the day.

Thanks, yeah, don't think it was that close, just looked it zoomed out and the timing wasn't great.

Just back in from walking the dog in the wind and rain, having a bit of breakfast before I go to the airport.

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Bedside. Pulled lower back muscle so not moving a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,087 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

In bed wishing I could get back to sleep.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

I had planned a day of chores inside but the doom and gloom merchants were wrong (again) and it's not too bad out. So, a walk and a tidy up outside are on the cards.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

I had planned a day of chores inside but the doom and gloom merchants were wrong (again) and it's not too bad out. So, a walk and a tidy up outside are on the cards.

I heard nothing for here in the weather, even the app which is usually pretty accurate hasn't mentioned wind. We're being battered since this time last night. Not like dangerous winds, but enough to keep you indoors.

Take your weather back please!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

northgirl wrote: »
    Starting this new Sabrina the Witch series - looks interesting.. (ish)

It's good. Watched a few of them. Must get back to it. Although Mr cbyrd convinced me to watch Hill House.. Holy fcuk, I will only watch it during the day in the kitchen. The boy Luke reminds me of my 7 year old and I don't like him getting scared (fool)
    I'm in bed with a nespresso, lamenting back to school on Monday.. Planning an epic journey to lidl later.. Trolleys and crutches just don't go.
    Any ideas what to do for dinner??

I'll have it noted that I drink Lyons black tea... And Barry's rooibos tea... :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside listening to coast to coast am, halloween special, spooky stuff!

TG1 wrote: »
    only made it to bed now. Very unlike me!!!

Shocking

tenor.gif

:pac:

cbyrd wrote: »

I'll have it noted that I drink Lyons black tea... And Barry's rooibos tea... :D

I love Barry's Lemon and ginger. It's the nicest one. Ordinary tea though am not fussy, but mostly like liptons.

Sitting at coffee shop in supermarket waiting for himself to take me home after some time of telling him what to keep and then shopping for a few bits.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen....hiding...eldest chicken is like a bear this morning....cring, screaming and bawling...I'm getting the brunt....( coincidentally after she got her pancakes that I made ) .....Herself is telling me it's hormones racing around....

God bloody help the person she ends up marrying ...lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Choo choo to Dubland :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Same! Off to Andy Lee book signing

Try_harder wrote: »
    Same! Off to Andy Lee book signing

Also on a choo choo?

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Also on a choo choo?

As soon as it stops in 2 min

• Advertisement

Try_harder wrote: »
    As soon as it stops in 2 min

Enjoy your book signing :)

gifted wrote: »
    Kitchen....hiding...eldest chicken is like a bear this morning....cring, screaming and bawling...I'm getting the brunt....( coincidentally after she got her pancakes that I made ) .....Herself is telling me it's hormones racing around....

God bloody help the person she ends up marrying ...lol lol

Make her eat a banana every day. Seriously. Helps regulate their hormones. Worked on my boys..when they didn't eat a banana every day they were wee backstards.

If she doesn't like to eat them slip them into smoothies, pancakes etc.

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Enjoy your book signing :)

Thanks enjoy whatever u are up for too

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Witchie wrote: »
    Make her eat a banana every day. Seriously. Helps regulate their hormones. Worked on my boys..when they didn't eat a banana every day they were wee backstards.

If she doesn't like to eat them slip them into smoothies, pancakes etc.

Or I could just hide on her???... lol lol

She's only 9, God have mercy on the men of the future lol lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Bed, awake since 10 didn't sleep till 6.30

• Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Back home , having coffee before I head back out .

Anyone hear anything from Cleo lately ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Mam of 4 wrote: »

Probably buried under a pile of Lego.

Coffee break over and heading back outside - a little breezy but a nice mild day.

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Back home , having coffee before I head back out .

She's currently in a harem full of men so has been too busy to post :D

I'm on Baggot Street waiting on lunch.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,260 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Why did I agree to work today. Can't wait for 6pm and then Auto is going to party!!!!

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,130 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, Mountgorry, Swords (#8)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement