Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Heuston station. Got a few hours to kill in Dublin. What to do I wonder?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Remember me saying the weather was wild here. Look what happened.
    eqH7CgEm.jpg
    Shpud2 wrote: »
    Heuston station. Got a few hours to kill in Dublin. What to do I wonder?

What did you end up doing Shpud? I love getting a few hours with no plans to fill them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

cbyrd wrote: »

I'll have it noted that I drink Lyons black tea...

I see.......

giphy.gif

:pac::pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Whispered wrote: »
    What did you end up doing Shpud? I love getting a few hours with no plans to fill them.

I'm in Starbucks on my second hot chocolate trying not to fall asleep. Just browsing used car sites on my laptop and waiting for darkness to fall before I can go out.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Sombre mood in Bailey Manor today. Me birds gay bff passed away suddenly this morning. She's inconsolable, their friendship goes back to primary school and he was a good oul skin. Only 33, never into drugs and only had the odd beer. Life is so cruel sometimes. Thank god I'm clean and sober today. I gave her some xanax which helped a little, but she was still shaking like a leaf. She's currently on route to his ma's in a taxi to Balinteer, I thought it was bad idea but she insisted. God rest the chap. So young.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Sorry to hear that harry, hopefully getting to his family will help her a little

• Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

So sorry to hear that Harry .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Condolence Harry

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,067 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Jeez that's tough. Glad you were there for her.

Bedside about to try get up

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,246 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Sorry to hear that Harry, so young.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,814 ✭✭✭harry Bailey esq

Sorry to hear that harry, hopefully getting to his family will help her a little

I can only hope Mookie. I'm a bit cut up over it meself, I became friendly with him the past few years due to a mutual interest in going for a few frames of snooker, but I have to keep the brave face for her benefit. The little one is running around the place and she adored him, and it was mutual. He was a regular visitor to us and always had a little treat for her. It will be hard to break the news to her.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Sorry to hear that Harry, life can be a real bitch at times.

I'm here wondering where that day went. Getting dark already. Time to set and light the fire, draw the curtains and hunker down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

That’s awful harry, I’m really sorry to hear that

I'm here wondering where that day went. Getting dark already. Time to set and light the fire, draw the curtains and hunker down.

Wondering that myself, thinking about doing the same myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Sorry to hear that Harry, hope herself will be okay

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Aw am so sorry to hear that. Hate when good people are taken too soon.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

Fireside after getting a mountain of jobs done in the garden today, lovely day to be out in the fresh air, beers chilling in the fridge now for an evening of horse racing and rugby

• Registered Users Posts: 10,113 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Got to Sharm El Sheikh in time to watch the sunset, followed by a lovely steak and lobster meal, now waiting to go home.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Sombre mood in Bailey Manor today. Me birds gay bff passed away suddenly this morning. She's inconsolable, their friendship goes back to primary school and he was a good oul skin. Only 33, never into drugs and only had the odd beer. Life is so cruel sometimes. Thank god I'm clean and sober today. I gave her some xanax which helped a little, but she was still shaking like a leaf. She's currently on route to his ma's in a taxi to Balinteer, I thought it was bad idea but she insisted. God rest the chap. So young.

That's tough reading Harry, condolences to yourself and your missus....way to young.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Sorry to read that Harry. Sounds like he was a well sound chap. Look after yourselves x

Couch delirious from lack of sleep

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 14,772 ✭✭✭✭Whispered

Sorry to hear that harry.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Sorry to hear that Harry.

That's very tough Harry, hope ye get through the next few days OK.

Babysitting..making lego and watching Casper.. We're going to order a takeaway and I might have a little tipple to wash it down. I'm a responsible babysitter honestly. 😜

Wondering that myself, thinking about doing the same myself.

All at odds with myself this weekend. Pulled a muscle in my back last night and everything is just irritating me. Can't settle or put my finger on what's wrong.

Considering watching Insidious or heading upstairs to start House of Cards..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭gifted

Kitchen....my happy place....decided to make a raspberry frangipan cake....

• Registered Users Posts: 21,906 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

gifted wrote: »

Pics when it's done please Gifted :)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,130 ✭✭✭Surreptitious

Sorry for your loss Harry.

Deskside eating dinner
    northgirl wrote: »

Considering watching Insidious

:eek: brave woman :3

:pac:
    gifted wrote: »

Me and mam could taste test that for ya gifted :3

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Pics when it's done please Gifted :)

And portions sent out to boardsies too please :pac:

• Advertisement

Deskside eating dinner

:eek: brave woman :3

:pac:

What's for dinner.

Chickened out :pac: Might aswell start my House of Cards binge while it's miserable out :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement