Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ugh clever folk leaving bare stanley blade in drawer.. :mad: Nice nick across the top of my finger now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Ugh clever folk leaving bare stanley blade in drawer.. :mad: Nice nick across the top of my finger now.

ouch!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Night all :)

NG we are all here for you (hugs)

Down at the local, enjoying a seisiún as the band showcase their consummate trad repertoire. Everyone hale and hearthy in the house.

Autosport wrote: »
    Night all :)

NG we are all here for you (hugs)

Likewise if ever needed :)

Lights out here. Sleep well everyone. x

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Big box, little box

Are we to guess which 2 boardsies you're referring to?!?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

On the way home from an 18th. It was good. A quiet affair with people I didn't really know and whilst I wasn't the most confident I talked to a few and had a laugh so I'm feeling ok, almost good even.

3in the bed here ..just snuggled up.. The energy of toddlers I'm too old for this craic. 😂Huge warm cosy bed, 2 sound asleep and the rain hopping off the windows... Bliss.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ah Gordon Ramsay, he does a fine rant..

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Bed.... recovering from the catch-the-cat routine my old wan has developed since I dared bring in the little ones.... Rattling the tin under a massive starry sky, dark uneven ground..... Finally got him; as long as he is a greedy gannet... Now in hiding under my bedclothes.

Back to sleep I think...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just back from a few hours at the pool. Had a wee splash for a while and some sunbathing but got a bit too intense when it hit 33° so back in the blessed air conditioning on the sofa.

Himself playing a game and me reading and updating boards.

Going out for lunch shortly.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

Awake too early
    Cuppa and read the online papers
    Then off to visit herself in hospital

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

COLD.. so about to cook breakfsat, fill HWB and crash.... Newbies are having a riot and even Jacob is aghast! He is sitting safe and the look on his face.... Big cat is safe under the covers.... HOOLIGANS! There goes my Christmas cactus.... VANDALS¬! Love them!

Super productive day yesterday! Apartment spotless, slept in bed with lovely clean bed sheets. Even started to prepare my packing for moving home!!

Off for a walk now, beautiful foggy /sunny morning here, up to our local big hill/ small mountain.....
    Lunch after

About to walk down the road facing the rising sun. Very crisp but lovely morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Getting ready for mass. You read that correctly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Is boards messed up for anyone else? It’s saying TH posted last but I can only see bubblys post

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Is boards messed up for anyone else? It’s saying TH posted last but I can only see bubblys post

Maybe you have him on hide :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,950 ✭✭✭ChikiChiki

Listening to music on my balcony with a bottle of red here in Sydney. Thinking how my music tastes have evolved in the last 13 years where I have gone from listening to Dr Dre to seeking something more mellow and listening to Abba.

Maybe my tastes have devolved, I don't know.:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

It's acting up for me too, can only see one of Graces posts as the last one, even though it says the last poster was someone else

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Bedside riddled with pain. Shrek 2 is on and I don't forsee myself getting up for the day.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Bedside, thinking this Friday is my last day in my course and thinking how much I'm gonna miss the three lads, everyday they have me howling with laughter, so nice to be around positive people, I hope we keep in touch, also thinking this day week I'll be in Adelaide visiting my brother and meeting my niece :3 and this day two weeks he'll be married :-O ! Also thinking how I am worried about leaving the man child here on his own and worried about what state the place will be in when we get back .

Sorry that was a long one :o

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Bedside riddled with pain. Shrek 2 is on and I don't forsee myself getting up for the day.
    SHREK AND ME DRANK SOME MAGIC POTION AND NOW WERE SEXY :D
    This is without a doubt my fav movie ever, donkaaay

I’m waiting for a friend to call me on my shellphone

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

On sofa watching Liverpool waiting for my sister so we can go walking

It was for me last night.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a morning with some of the family. It's a great day for a forest walk and a good old fashioned chin-wag.

I'm finally out of bed. Sitting on the couch with coffee and chocolate. Now what will I get up to today. I wonder could I do a bit of 'champagne lifestyle bucks fizz budget' shopping :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

I'm finally out of bed. Sitting on the couch with coffee and chocolate. Now what will I get up to today. I wonder could I do a bit of 'champagne lifestyle bucks fizz budget' shopping :p

You can indeed.....
    Penneys hun :)

Back in the bed with coffee,chocolate and a book.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

2 sterotypes walk into a bar....

Chatting to a French guy. He is married, the girl behind the bar is his gf, he got a bj from a prostitute today and is now trying it on with the beautiful Asian girl sitting beside him.

I am just drunk and Irish in an Irish bar.

Are Norwegians no craic but? If so another stereotype sitting the other side of me

• Advertisement

Getting ready for mass. You read that correctly.
    Must have been some bang of sulpher in the air this morning
    I’m going out for fresh air

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement