Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just into my taxi after listening to a Chinese guy chatting away to himself like he was the best friend he ever made.

2 Australia men walked past and either burped or said hello to me. Couldn't tell ya which.

In grab on my way home with a Muslim driver listening to religious music as I surreptitiously sip beer from my "going home" can

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Furious with myself. Can't relax again today. Up since 8.30 and didn't eat til 1.30.

Sick waiting to see if housemate will re-appear this weekend.

Look forward to bedtime if only to forget for an hour or two.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Must have been some bang of sulpher in the air this morning
    I’m going out for fresh air

There was a bang all right.
    I am bowling.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

northgirl wrote: »
    Furious with myself. Can't relax again today. Up since 8.30 and didn't eat til 1.30.

Sick waiting to see if housemate will re-appear this weekend.

Look forward to bedtime if only to forget for an hour or two.

That's no way live
    Thoughts are with you for what they are worth
    Really hope things improve for you

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Stuck between the leaba and the bathroom all day prepping for an endoscopy tomorrow. The boredom was broken a bit by a wee dunnock accidentally flying in the back door and managing to get into all but two rooms before he was caught. There was a lovely trail of bird cac that needed to be cleaned throughout the house after, though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch with lemon tea and 2 square of dark chocolate.. You read that right.. Chocolate :o only 1.5lbs to get to 2 stone gone. So I figure a tiny bit won't hurt.
    Or will it :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

bolgbui41 wrote: »
    Stuck between the leaba and the bathroom all day prepping for an endoscopy tomorrow. The boredom was broken a bit by a wee dunnock accidentally flying in the back door and managing to get into all but two rooms before he was caught. There was a lovely trail of bird cac that needed to be cleaned throughout the house after, though.

Oh the kleen prep been there many times.... god love ya. Best of luck tomorrow.

Still in bed.

Off to the ballet...........!!!
    Yep, never say no to new experiences, I might leave at half time.....or whatever they call it!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

bubblypop wrote: »
    Off to the ballet...........!!!
    Yep, never say no to new experiences, I might leave at half time.....or whatever they call it!
    It can be a long night if it goes to penalties.

Settling down to fire, tv, g&t, chocolate and chat.

I am in a ridiculously named pub called Paddle and Peel. There's a lad near me talking about illness and how lucky he feels. Shut up now.
    "My family were so poor and bla bla bla".

Also I'm done with my alone time now so come in all and have a pint with me!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Just after bath time with the kids. All cuddling on the couch now watching a kids film. Bed shortly and I won't be long after them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

On the couch watching President Higgins second inauguration

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

I am in a ridiculously named pub called Paddle and Peel. There's a lad near me talking about illness and how lucky he feels. Shut up now.
    "My family were so poor and bla bla bla".

Also I'm done with my alone time now so come in all and have a pint with me!

Are you buying?

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

On the way to the coalface.. Amazed at all the cyclops cars around, between nct and checkpoints I wouldn't expect to see so many..

Are you buying?

Don't tease me Seph! You are miles away :p

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Evening all :)

I'm all tired out after a long hectic weekend :)

Formula 1 is my love :)

I'm not That far away ;)

Autosport wrote: »
    I'm not That far away ;)

You near Dubland??

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Went out for a meal and technically I'm not supposed to be drinking, just had a glass of prosecco, two glasses of wine and a cocktail :D

My phone is dead and my charger is downstairs, will someone go get it for me there? Cheers.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    Went out for a meal and technically I'm not supposed to be drinking, just had a glass of prosecco, two glasses of wine and a cocktail :D

My phone is dead and my battery is downstairs, will someone go get it for me there? Cheers.

If your phone is dead yet...and the battery is downstairs....I'm guessing I know why the phone is dead!!!
    #cutekerryman !

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

If your phone is dead yet...and the battery is downstairs....I'm guessing I know why the phone is dead!!!
    #cutekerryman !

Ah feck off you, I edited my post but you had to get in there first :p

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

about to make a cuppa

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    about to make a cuppa

I’ll have a hot chocolate thanks :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,385 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ooohh...ok then

274129-Sad-Puppy.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

All cosied up in bed
    Texting the OH in hospital
    Tired

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    about to make a cuppa

*shuffles up and holds out mug in a pathetic fashion*

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Autosport wrote: »
    I’ll have a hot chocolate thanks :)
    *shuffles up and holds out mug in a pathetic fashion*

office-junior-carrying-tray-cups-450w-344308538.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Cheers! I hope there's a Twinings in there for me, none of that Barry's ****e :pac:

*runs away very fast!*

Ps I'm on the couch watching Jessica Jones

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Can you do me a hot honey & lemon juice please while you are at it Ted?

• Advertisement

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Cheers! I hope there's a Twinings in there for me, none of that Barry's ****e :pac:

*runs away very fast!*

Poochie 😮😮😮

*Releases the hounds* my

😆😂🤣

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement