Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

NG :pac:

McFlurries all round :D Nutritious & Healthy :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

After getting a delivery of new smellies from Pat in the fragrance thread... currently rocking Tom Fords Italian Cypress and loving it :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Shpud2 wrote: »
    You'll be fine Kitty

I'm worried about being grilled about my circumstances like you see on shows on TV :pac:

On the couch. Talking about the future and babies. Oh man I need a drink. Stomach is in knots.

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    I'm worried about being grilled about my circumstances like you see on shows on TV :pac:

Just go in and be yourself. What's for you won't pass you by.

says the one who is after sending a text which could change everything on a number of levels with potentially devastating consequences for me :o

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On the couch. Talking about the future and babies. Oh man I need a drink. Stomach is in knots.

I'll have your babies!

I'll have your babies!

:pac:

Seph you'd make a wonderful daddy! Maybe you and my lad can come to some sort of arrangement :p

I'll have your babies!

I'll have them if it means I can never work again..

Waiting is the WORST feeling...

northgirl wrote: »
    Just go in and be yourself. What's for you won't pass you by.

says the one who is after sending a text which could change everything on a number of levels with potentially devastating consequences for me :o

Well, the worst thing that can happen is that they can say that I can't get a national insurance number, and therefore I can't work. Which would be annoying, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Hope everything works out alright for you

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

In the hospital visiting the OH
    She's in better form today which is great

• Advertisement

You'll make a fine babymamma!!

:D

Seph you'd make a wonderful daddy! Maybe you and my lad can come to some sort of arrangement :p

Perse, I'd say Seph is hoping you can come to an arrangement with his lad!!

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just after a feed and a half......

One of the first times in ages I got to cook for himself so made his favourites of chicken chop, broccoli and pepper sauce with my favourites of garlic gratin potatoes and stuffing.

Then we just devoured half of a homemade ginger and lemon cheesecake. We were wild hallions and ate it out of the tin sitting on the sofa watching Trading Places. Unfortunately, he now has to head out to a meeting for a while so the end of snuggles.

Oh the green bits on the top of the cheesecake is lime rind not scallions as my bessie thought. :D:D

Perse, I'd say Seph is hoping you can come to an arrangement with his lad!!

:)

You're a bould man Mookie!

You're a bould man Mookie!

Always was!
    Not changing now, that's why you love me :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Well, the worst thing that can happen is that they can say that I can't get a national insurance number, and therefore I can't work. Which would be annoying, but it wouldn't be the end of the world.

Hope everything works out alright for you

I went for this interview in January and it was grand. They just ask some basic questions and they are a bit serious but they don't grill you. You'll be fine! I was a bit nervous too but it was grand :)

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    I went for this interview in January and it was grand. They just ask some basic questions and they are a bit serious but they don't grill you. You'll be fine! I was a bit nervous too but it was grand :)

I've just had it and it went okay! Now just waiting for my application to be countersigned. Knew there was nothing to be nervous about, but even so :rolleyes:

Got a response from my text which is positive. Meeting later. This could be a total game changer. Good vibes welcome. Please & thanks.

Or it could leave me devo...

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Crossable limbs crossed NG

Doc took bloods, diagnosed bursitis and plantar fascitis to add to woes.. Ugh.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

On second thoughts

Meep meep

tenor.gif?itemid=5055539

• Advertisement

Got a response from my text which is positive. Meeting later. This could be a total game changer. Good vibes welcome. Please & thanks.

Or it could leave me devo...

Best of luck NG all my good vibes have been sent to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Seph and Perse making babies :eek: Jeez I only wanted lunch :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Autosport wrote: »
    Seph and Perse making babies :eek: Jeez I only wanted lunch :D

Your rasher sandwich is over here getting cold

Crossable limbs crossed NG

Doc took bloods, diagnosed bursitis and plantar fascitis to add to woes.. Ugh.

Ouch, had both. Not pleasant at all. :mad: Mind yourself..
    Best of luck NG all my good vibes have been sent to you.

A thousand thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Shpud2 wrote: »
    Your rasher sandwich is over here getting cold

I've eaten mine :eek: Am I getting seconds ;):D

I want one.. :(

Of course. All day breakfast here.

On a completely unrelated note I have rasher on my pants leg :mad:

I want one.. :(

Anything for you NG. Fingers crossed for you later btw

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Hung up on one of my 2 banks ... are they getting more stupid or is it just me? ( maybe best not answer that!!!:eek:)

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

I had pizza for lunch.
    None left so there's no point on trying to come over for leftovers.

Sitting rather sleepily at my desk.
    Only come over for belly rubs.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement