Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Just awoke to an empty bed. Went to get a drink and bucko is asleep on the couch.

Lately when he has been out late and am sleeping when he comes home I freak out when he wakes me getting into bed. The poor craythur is so petrified of my freaks he didn't come to bed. Wish I could get my night terrors/walking/talking/freaking out under control.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Balcony having a Nespresso with the Mutt, not as exciting as yesterday when i discovered a water pipe on the balcony had literally exploded, a complete rupture down the side of it. A quick bike ride to our compound office had two plumbers here within minutes, all pipes in that area replaced :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Wide awake in bed. Want to go back to sleep. Tossing and turning so gave up trying

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Try_harder wrote: »
    Wide awake in bed. Want to go back to sleep. Tossing and turning so gave up trying

Snap...

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

Morning all:)
    At my desk
    Shattered and the day has only begun:(:(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Early train!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭GoneHome

'Tis a nasty one out there this morning, got to the coalface safe and sound anyway, I've a busy morning ahead but it should ease off in the afternoon

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Deskside. Yawn.
    Someone stole my office chair. The one I am left with is a crock.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    Balcony having a Nespresso with the Mutt, not as exciting as yesterday when i discovered a water pipe on the balcony had literally exploded, a complete rupture down the side of it. A quick bike ride to our compound office had two plumbers here within minutes, all pipes in that area replaced :)

Now we know why you live where you do ;) Been waiting nearly a year here for various plumbing work and have decided to manage as I am...

Abed, listening to the gale raging and the youngsters racing up and down the corridor.. Needless to say am not going anywhere today! Friday might be OK.... will call him soon .. will miss the Lunch Club :( But they have one on Friday I think :D

Researching breadmakers... think I need to try to afford the cheapest basic one.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Buenos Dias Amigos!

I think I might stop washing my hair til next May - it's just pointless :pac:

Deskside. Hungry.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Homeside having brekkie, catching up on boards.

Work from home, have boards on one screen & work shtuff on the other one.

Deskside. Rice Krispies.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Morning all :)

I wonder what today will bring :D

Bedside thinking about getting up :D

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Went off to our local fish market this morning, now just had lovely Tuna steaks for lunch and its time for work.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Bed, not feckin moving today. I don't have to leave the house so I'm not even getting out of my pyjamas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Supposed to be in work, but trying to physc myself up for a shower

YOU WILL ALL HAVE TO SPEAK UP. ALL I CAN HEAR IS THE GALE>>>. It was not originally forecast to be this strong so I made the right call.... snug abed full of good food....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

I am in school. The day is going well so far. Lots to do later...

Getting through a long list of tasks. This week is endless.

• Advertisement
  • Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Costa, just off Wenceslas Square (#11)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Half an hour to go to go home. My lower back is fùcked up. Will be searching for a hot water bottle when home.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,353 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

La.de.da wrote: »
    Half an hour to go to go home. My lower back is fùcked up.
    Mine was 28 years ago. Lots of arthritis, a few operations and a couple of noticeable bends but it's still holding my head up ( not quite straight mind)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,058 ✭✭✭Mookie Blaylock

First time I've had to breathe today...is it too late for lunch?!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,010 ✭✭✭La.de.da

Beasty wrote: »
    Mine was 28 years ago. Lots of arthritis, a few operations and a couple of noticeable bends but it's still holding my head up ( not quite straight mind)

It's more sciatica. Lifting and playing with kids all day ain't helping.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Poolside with the not so yummy mummies .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Sitting in work with a Vick’s nasal stick wedged up my nose because I’m a classy lass

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Stove lit,I’m scratching my town halls for the rest of the evening. That is all.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Maldron hotel restaurant in Oranmore having a lovely coffee...waiting for the two eldest chicks to finish swimming lessons

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Looking well gifted ;)

Couchside watching my favourite man :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement