Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Back in from a cycle. This fitness malarkey is not for me. Pass the beer.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Cafeteria's are a curse with their good food!

Very risky using them.......can never be certain about the tea ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    Jolly Phonics!
    It's how you sound a letter rather than what the letter is called.
    So instead of spelling cat as c-a-t, you spell it phonically as
    cah-ah-tt
    There's a motion and song to go with each.

Ah, ah, ants on my arm. Ah, ah, ants on my arm. They're causing me alarm

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

bubblypop wrote: »
    That's the way I learned the alphabet, phonetically instead of the 'name' of the letter. Much easier to read.
    That was late 70s early 80s.

I must have missed that in school

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    It makes sense once you start doing it.

Ants ants ants on my arm, ants ants ants on my arm la la la la la la

No not feeling it

• Advertisement

I says wrote: »
    I must have missed that in school

I went to school in Britain

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside loading up my ipod nano with loads of casiopea and other awesome Japanese bands.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Phoned someone at half six when 10 seconds in- "oh there's a call coming in that I was waiting on, can I call you back?"
    Now, quarter past nine and no call back. Sitting here only half watching TV in case they call.

I wouldn't mind but it was they who left a message asking me to call them because we hadn't had a chat in a long time.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional East Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators, Regional North Mods, Regional West Moderators, Regional South East Moderators, Regional North East Moderators, Regional North West Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 9,163 CMod ✭✭✭✭Fathom

Computer Lab

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Phoned someone at half six when 10 seconds in- "oh there's a call coming in that I was waiting on, can I call you back?"
    Now, quarter past nine and no call back. Sitting here only half watching TV in case they call.

I wouldn't mind but it was they who left a message asking me to call them because we hadn't had a chat in a long time.

At this stage Kenley Square Machine I’d be inclined to put the phone on silent for the night.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

Home at last
    A small glass of whiskey and catch up on the news

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

0lddog wrote: »
    Very risky using them.......can never be certain about the tea ;)

Absolutely dog! I'm very suspicious that it's some cheap brand other than Barry's ! The horror of it :eek:!

:pac:

Poochie05 wrote: »
    At this stage Srameen I’d be inclined to put the phone on silent for the night.

This +1, in actual fact I'm be slow to pick the phone if they rang again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭gifted

Give them the benefit of doubt and ring them back, that phone call they were waiting on might have been bad news.....

Bed....

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

Poochie05 wrote: »
    At this stage Srameen I’d be inclined to put the phone on silent for the night.

I wonder if Srameen has the possibility of doing that.

Chez Olddog, the instrument is a rotary dial unit ( in white ) issued by The Department of Posts and Telegraphs C.1960 and does not sport such an advanced feature as silent. :D

gifted wrote: »
    Give them the benefit of doubt and ring them back, that phone call they were waiting on might have been bad news.....

Bed....

Nah! It's a cousin of mine and she's daft as a brush at times. I'll call tomorrow.

Bed here too.

Chez Olddog, the instrument is a rotary dial unit ( in white ) issued by The Department of Posts and Telegraphs C.1960 and does not sport such an advanced feature as silent. :D

Only the latest tech in this house.

Plus an old hardwired phone in case the power goes out. Now, if we had mobile reception we'd be flying.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,775 ✭✭✭✭kfallon

Couch
    Woo fúcking hoo....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Bed after finishing an unreal pamper night. Might finish the night off with a valium

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,254 ✭✭✭Kevin Finnerty

Nah! It's a cousin of mine and she's daft as a brush at times. I'll call tomorrow.

Bed here too.

You know the score so... Don't be het up. I've sister's like that. You're doing the right thing ringing her tomorrow, lesser folk wouldn't.

Someone opened up to me today. I had an inkling but hadn't known how strong. Need to find an out without being blatant.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Put a pillow over it! 😀

Bed at last!
    Was invited for dinner with a few women here, a lot of different languages going on!
    & too much wine....
    Work 2moro.......!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I’m in bed. Back sore but million times better than it was. Thinking about going off for the weekend

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

Bedside after a very long but productive evening of study. Now to fill in my diary and hope my pain simmers down and I can get some sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bed, wide awake, again.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Wide awake here. Thank Crunchie it is Friday.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Somedays I pinch myself and ask am I really paid to do this job :):)

45178807804_083b2d14fc_c.jpg

32031793808_eb55f57ae4_c.jpg

Now at home having a Nespresso with the mutt, beach later after a visit to barber shop.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,681 ✭✭✭Try_harder

Couldnt get back to sleep, so tidied the kitchen. Early train now 🚞

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

In the office
    Strong coffee
    Thank crunchie it's Friday
    Have a good day all

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,597 ✭✭✭Witchie

Poolside trying to figure out how to makemore money. Hate being broke.

At least will have free drink tonight at a bar launch.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement