Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Having the Glitch annoy me :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

House cleaning. Pre-burning off the calories I will consume tonight.

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

northgirl wrote:
    Go wan tell us!!!!!!!

Autosport wrote:
    Well maybe I could

Thanks for the pm.. Interesting. 😂

Was it who you were expecting?

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    Was it who you were expecting?

Not at all, I never assumed you were interested in that person :D

Somewhere in Tipp :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

playing the waiting game.... call due hours ago.....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

A productive day so far: dismantled and moved my home office, submitted a job application, and - best of all - ate (semi) solid food for the first time in sixteen days.So now I'm lying on the couch with hot chocolate watching bad 70s sci-fi. I might get up and do some pilates in half an hour. Might.

Probably won't.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,919 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Close but no cigar :o

Deskside, gonna be leaving for the final time soon, gotta say goodbye to everyone :o

Don't beat yourself up Seph , it's a downward dip in the road of life that will rise again soon . Hope you're ok .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Home after a leisurely morning of coffee, then lunch, with some old work friends. Yet again we solved the worries and troubles of the world in a pragmatic yet humorous manner - well all except Brexit.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

Graces7 wrote: »
    playing the waiting game.... call due hours ago.....

All home and safe.... had a good chat at the gate with my neighbour the ferryman.. He and his brothers are like real brothers to me, something I never had all my life long. A blessing in my old age... so thankful

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

In front of my iPad mini reading boards after a refreshing round of headbanging with Smoke on the water, We are Dynamite and a few songs from the Scorpions. :P

Met Klaus Meine 2005 in Hannover for a little interview. Doing 240kmh in his then new Mercedes on the Autobahn. Somehow we lost the rest of the team.:D

He is an absolut gentleman with zero star attitudes.;)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Couch in the kitchen eating my dinner

Couchside and will soon be heading out :)

Autosport wrote: »
    Couchside and will soon be heading out :)

For a picnic? 😜

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

For a picnic? ��

With tedo and the other bears :3

For a picnic? ��

Maybe ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

All I've had is tea and toast and a packet of taytos today. I'm starving! Going to get chicken and chips for dinner :D Sitting on the couch waiting for chicken and chips!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Gotta make more supplies so.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

Home
    Tucked up in bed
    Watching Poirot on TV and texting the OH in hospital
    Nice to relax for a while.

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

Home
    Tucked up in bed
    Watching Poirot on TV and texting the OH in hospital
    Nice to relax for a while.
    northgirl wrote: »
    Deskside. Job almost formalised. Romance may be over. Conflicted. Never say never?
    NEVER say never
    Don't lock any doors

• Registered Users Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭I says

Will be in the cot early tonight a lot of driving again tomorrow

• Advertisement

Home

Waiting impatiently for wash cycle to finish.

Have to file nails.

Then Tea and Real Housewives.

Longest week ever. Need cosy lying down.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

On the couch finally.. Busy day of vacuuming, laundry, floor washing and cooking. 8 childer in the house this weekend and I'm wrecked and my foot is a bit sore. Jammies day tomorrow me tinks (hahaha hahaha hahaha hahaha, well maybe til 12) Mr Elliot is in fine voice, shouting his little head off my ears are ringing.
    Thank fcuk it's Friday :D

• Registered Users Posts: 29,293 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Kilkenny

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Home, bedside.

Approaching week 3 with this headcold, and still so congested I can't lie down without choking.

So I have the heat on, all the pillows, a good book, a lemsip, and my cosey fluffy PJs and socks on. Heaven!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Watching Children in Need and counting our blessings.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

Just sneezed so hard I think I’m having a heart attack

Bedside, chillin' out max :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Room side, still waiting for the time to go to the airport. I'm so excited, the waiting is killing me!

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭black forest

@ TG1 So you have not read my post in the other thread. :P

Have you ever tried a nasal rinse kit? Have used mine during my last cold very effectivly. Mine is a plastic reservoir with a kind of snorkel at the bottom which tilts upwards. I just fill it with warm water plus a teaspoon full of ordinary kitchen salt, shake it and use it.

During use you have to open your mouth to block the airways between nose and mouth. Using it might not be the nicest feeling but it will clean not only your nose but the paranasal sinus as well. You can use it easily 3-5 times a day or whatever make you feel better.

The open ones are less usefull. Try to find a plastic one which you can close completely and put a bit of pressure on. ;)

There is probably a YT video for the proper use for each product anyway.:D

It really helps...:D

• Advertisement

On the couch watching my 4th episode of Gogglebox.. Freaked out because a butterfly has just appeared in the room, seems to have come from behind the curtain, surely there shouldn't be any around at this time of the year.. Weird and Im slightly worried that it's a sign of something.. Feck it anyway.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement