Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

@ TG1 So you have not read my post in the other thread. :P

It really helps...:D
    I read it and then forgot.... :pac: it's on my to do list for tomorrow, honest...!

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

Kitty6277 wrote: »
    Room side, still waiting for the time to go to the airport. I'm so excited, the waiting is killing me!

You can follow his flight here.

https://www.flightradar24.com

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In bed watching YouTube and eating a donut. Had an emotionally draining evening. Long story short I've an appointment with Pieta House next week. So yeah this donut is lovely.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,434 ✭✭✭northgirl

Shpud2 wrote: »
    In bed watching YouTube and eating a donut. Had an emotionally draining evening. Long story short I've an appointment with Pieta House next week. So yeah this donut is lovely.

That's great news Shpud2. They are great at Pieta. If you need them before your appointment they should be able to see you. Fair play to you.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,292 ✭✭✭0lddog

On the couch watching my 4th episode of Gogglebox.. Freaked out because a butterfly has just appeared in the room, seems to have come from behind the curtain, surely there shouldn't be any around at this time of the year.. Weird and Im slightly worried that it's a sign of something.. Feck it anyway.

Butterfly here too. Turned up a week ago. :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Cleopatra_ wrote: »
    All I've had is tea and toast and a packet of taytos today. I'm starving! Going to get chicken and chips for dinner :D Sitting on the couch waiting for chicken and chips!

Chicken and chips..
    giphy.gif

In me ouse appy out it's Friday. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Ted_YNWA wrote: »
    You can follow his flight here.

https://www.flightradar24.com

Thank you! :)

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Kilkenny

Snap :D

Now home from my adventures

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Watching a deadly movie on Netflix. I am the life and soul of this party.

• Advertisement

Someone won the euro millions.. I'll look after ye all.. Promise. 😂

Someone won the euro millions.. I'll look after ye all.. Promise. ��

Please say in ireland :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 21,919 ✭✭✭✭Mam of 4

Autosport wrote: »
    Please say in ireland :eek:

Am afraid to check my ticket :p

If I vanish , never to return , ye'll know I'm just crying in the corner disappointed :D

Mam of 4 wrote: »
    Am afraid to check my ticket :p

If I vanish , never to return , ye'll know I'm just crying in the corner disappointed :D

I'll be there beside you ;)

It was Belgium

• Registered Users Posts: 6,204 ✭✭✭Kitty6277

Trying to decide when to leave for the airport, maybe in 10 minutes or so, the flight tracker says his flight will arrive in half an hour, even though it left a few minutes late

Ok , will go check .

Sorry to disappoint ye though as I'll never vanish :)
    Auto , I'll stock the corner with refreshments for us!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Trying to decide when to leave for the airport, maybe in 10 minutes or so, the flight tracker says his flight will arrive in half an hour, even though it left a few minutes late

Go on! You're as well at the airport with building expectation than at home fretting.

It was Belgium

Guess I won't be posting in the If You Were A Millionaire For A Day Thread now :(

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

It is smurfjed driving & he is putting the shoe down to get him to you quicker.

Guess I won't be posting in the If You Were A Millionaire For A Day Thread now :(

:D

Ah sure money doesn't buy you happiness... Bawling.. I'm working in the morning. fml. 😭

• Advertisement

Ah sure money doesn't buy you happiness... Bawling.. I'm working in the morning. fml. ��

giphy.gif

Ah sure money doesn't buy you happiness... Bawling.. I'm working in the morning. fml. 😭

Lol so true !!

Be nice to sort the kids mortages and stuff out though , make life a bit easier for them . But , they're happy anyway , so that's all that matters :)

Ring work , tell them you had a traumatic experience tonight when your numbers failed to appear..

:p

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭bolgbui41

Watching children in need; it's so, so sad but I can't seem turn it off.

Going to make myself a hot milk and honey and try myself sleepy.

Lol so true !!

Be nice to sort the kids mortages and stuff out though , make life a bit easier for them . But , they're happy anyway , so that's all that matters :)

Ring work , tell them you had a traumatic experience tonight with a big hairy butterfly/demon halfbreed!!

:p

FYP Mam.. :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,646 ✭✭✭✭qo2cj1dsne8y4k

I was in bed but I hear my dogs bouncing their ball which means they’re waiting for me to play so I’m up and going to play

FYP Mam.. :D

Lol , my thoughts on the butterflies are positive and happy ones , often have them here at the oddest times :)
    But , for DuvetDay , yep , perfect get out of work excuse :D

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Ok , will go check .

Sorry to disappoint ye though as I'll never vanish

We're all delighted to hear this mam :3

We're all delighted to hear this mam :3

Thanks Seph , am sure not all would agree with you :p

What thread are we in ?
    Bed , feet up , about to try find a good documentary that I haven't watched yet :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Thanks Seph , am sure not all would agree with you :p

What thread are we in ?
    Bed , feet up , about to try find a good documentary that I haven't watched yet :)

They'll agree when I'm finish with them :mad:

*takes off belt*

:pac: :pac:

• Advertisement

They'll agree when I'm finish with them :mad:

*takes off belt*

:pac: :pac:

Kinky :D

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement