Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where are you right now? Part 5

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

They'll agree when I'm finish with them :mad:

*takes off belt*

:pac: :pac:

giphy.gif
    :pac:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Deskside feeling evil 😈😈 😈

😂🤣😆

• Closed Accounts Posts: 74 ✭✭Jessie Belle

Browsing boards and not sure where to post. I see lots of threads and as Im a slight tongue in cheek person unsure if it will cause offense.
    Right now I'm home alone and googling random things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 812 ✭✭✭Cleopatra_

Browsing boards and not sure where to post. I see lots of threads and as Im a slight tongue in cheek person unsure if it will cause offense.
    Right now I'm home alone and googling random things.

You've come to the right place. Welcome, welcome ;)

Did I miss out on the spanking? :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,749 ✭✭✭Shpud2

In bed unable to sleep. Feelimg odd.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Usual, Nespresso, Balcony, Mutt...... its a lovely 25C.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,634 ✭✭✭✭Graces7

smurfjed wrote: »
    Usual, Nespresso, Balcony, Mutt...... its a lovely 25C.

Morning, smurfjed.... No idea what temp here but not too chilly.

Usual Supervalu Rich Roast Instant here... three cats out a foraging, the two tiny terrorists gradually slowing down..

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

Bed...awake...why oh why am I awake???....it's sat morning brain...please shut down and go back to sleep..

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

*takes off belt*

Pull your trousers back up

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

In bed, enjoying final few minutes in bed.

Brekkie & then off to parkrun.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

In bed, annoying as it is to have woken at 'work' time on a Saturday, it is nice to have a while to enjoy the feeling of not having to get up, before getting up :P
    Day of cleaning ahead!

• Registered Users Posts: 179 ✭✭Samuel Vimes

In bed with coffee
    Relaxing for a few minutes then it's up and off to work again

• Registered Users Posts: 6,095 ✭✭✭Trigger Happy

Happy Sleep in day...from those of us who can't sleep in for love nor money.

It was 20 degrees every day up till this week......its now one degree & with an icy north wind blowing feels like minus degrees!
    Changes so quick...
    Wrapping up for a icy walk!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,837 ✭✭✭Edward M

In the kitchen, frying bacon egg and sausage for 3 25 yo young fellas getting ready to head off to Galway for the weekend.
    Am I a bollix or what?

Edward M wrote: »
    In the kitchen, frying bacon egg and sausage for 3 25 yo young fellas getting ready to head off to Galway for the weekend.
    Am I a bollix or what?

Mouth watering.........

• Registered Users Posts: 10,168 ✭✭✭✭smurfjed

Shopping time...... Amazon I love you :)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,381 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Terminal 2 dublin airport :3

• Registered Users Posts: 40,401 ✭✭✭✭x Purple Pawprints x

Where are you off to Seph?

I'm couchside having breakfast watching TV :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,192 ✭✭✭Samsgirl

Bedside, just about to get up and face the world. Lots of chores to get through this weekend.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Ilovethe bonesofyou

Sitting room with the youngun.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,246 ✭✭✭Poochie05

Bon voyage Seph! ✈️

At my desk wondering is this it, surely there's more to life, an easier way than this.. I'm tired, feeling the affects of wine last night, looked at my online banking and wondering wtf... I need the lotto or a rich man or anything to get me out of here.. Send help.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,920 ✭✭✭TG1

Bedside, wondering will I go for a jambon before hitting the road this weekend.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Safe journey Seph :)

Kitchenside getting ready for Roadtrip!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,898 ✭✭✭gifted

At my desk wondering is this it, surely there's more to life, an easier way than this.. I'm tired, feeling the affects of wine last night, looked at my online banking and wondering wtf... I need the lotto or a rich man or anything to get me out of here.. Send help.

Heading off out to Witchie and have a lash...lol lol

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Regional West Moderators Posts: 60,200 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gremlinertia

Sitting in bed bemoaning my aches and pains. Only had a few beers yesterday, feel like a cracked rock today.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,214 ✭✭✭cbyrd

smurfjed wrote: »
    Shopping time...... Amazon I love you :)
    Me too. Not even a cancelled card can stop me :D
    In my bed, I woke up at 6:09am and thought about going to the loo.. took and chance and went back to sleep and woke up again at 8:32 woohoo it's an official lie in. I'm getting up now.
    I've spent my time wisely and bought Mr cbyrds Christmas present and some Christmas cds.. And a woodland Russian doll thing.. Looks cool. Ffs I'm sure one of the kids will love it :D

• Registered Users Posts: 6,551 ✭✭✭SeaFields

Relaxing with a coffee. Shortly must get ready to meet the lads for a few pints. Gone be with the days we went out every weekend. Now it is squeezing the odd p!ss up in every few months! Aiming to be in the pub for the rugby :)

• Advertisement

Poochie05 wrote: »
    Bon voyage Seph! ✈️

Farewell poochie

*waves white hanky*

:pac:
    Where are you off to Seph?

I'm couchside having breakfast watching TV :)

Adelaide down under (behave :pac:) for my brother's wedding.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement