Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Broadband timfreame

Options
  • 15-10-2018 9:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 37

Hi

Could somebody please give an indication when the exchange NSM_001 is going to be fibre enabled. It has been at 6 months on the map for last 2 years. 

Would really like some decent internet.

Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 37 Isolated Warrior

Anyone at all?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi

Could somebody please give an indication when the exchange NSM_001 is going to be fibre enabled. It has been at 6 months on the map for last 2 years. 

Thanks in advance
    Hi Isolated Warrior, 

The above cabinet you have supplied is not listed on our rollout file I'm afraid, we have a cabinet NSM1_001 listed would this be the correct one? 

Thanks

Tracey 

Hi

Thanks in advance
    Hi Isolated Warrior, 

The above cabinet you have supplied is not listed on our rollout file I'm afraid, we have a cabinet NSM1_001 listed would this be the correct one? 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey

If the cabinet you mentioned is located in Dromina Co. Cork then this is cabinet im talking about. Thanks for the reply. Any info would be much appreciated

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi

Thanks in advance
    Hi Isolated Warrior, 

Thanks

Tracey 
    Hi Tracey

If the cabinet you mentioned is located in Dromina Co. Cork then this is cabinet im talking about. Thanks for the reply. Any info would be much appreciated
    This is correct then. 

According to our current rollout file, you're in the final stages of being activated. The cabinet has to be commissioned which is the last stage and a 6-12 month timeframe has been provided for this. 

These dates can change and be pushed back due to many factors so are not always guaranteed, I'm afraid. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Hi Tracey

Got no notification that you replied, may I ask what you mean by commissioned and also aren't all areas in the rural 300k meant to be finished by mid 2019?

Have there been any updates to timeframe in last month?

Thank you for your help, any information is much appreciated as it's hard to come by.

• Advertisement
Advertisement