Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jiffy bags to return equipment

Options
  • 15-10-2018 10:09am
    Registered Users Posts: 5

About two weeks ago EIR installed a new box for us. But the installer would not take the old equipment. He told me that EIR would send someone by in a week top pick it up. When no one called or came by I brought the equipment to the local EIR store. They also would not take it, but told me to call customer service and ask for a Jiffy Bag.
    Customer service had a wait time of 20 minutes, but the recording suggested a live "chat."
    I took the chat option.
    That person said we could package up the equipment and send it back at no cost via the Post. But he had no information about a Jiffy Bag.
    So I'm here now in need of a Jiffy Bag. Or someone to swing by and pick up the stuff.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Bryjordan1 wrote: »
    About two weeks ago EIR installed a new box for us. But the installer would not take the old equipment. He told me that EIR would send someone by in a week top pick it up. When no one called or came by I brought the equipment to the local EIR store. They also would not take it, but told me to call customer service and ask for a Jiffy Bag.
    Customer service had a wait time of 20 minutes, but the recording suggested a live "chat."
    I took the chat option.
    That person said we could package up the equipment and send it back at no cost via the Post. But he had no information about a Jiffy Bag.
    So I'm here now in need of a Jiffy Bag. Or someone to swing by and pick up the stuff.
    Hi there Bryjordan1

Thank you for getting in touch with us here. Sincere apologies that you're still trying to get this resolved. If you never received a jiffy bag, you're more than welcome to just put everything in a box and freepost it to:

eir Returns
    Freepost FLK540
    Limerick

For more information on returns, please click here

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Bryjordan1

Thank you, Kyle.
    We'll give it a try.
    Bryant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Bryjordan1 wrote: »
    Thank you,  Kyle.