Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Account closed - final bill ?

Options
  • 15-10-2018 10:43am
    Registered Users Posts: 8

Hello, I cancelled my contract with Eir back in August. I received a bill for Sept/Oct rental and have managed to get this resolved I think. Now I am in a situation where I can't ring because my account number is not recognised. I am not getting texts and emails looking for payment. I have no problem paying what I owe but need to see the bill to ensure I am not being overcharged.  Does anyone know a number I can call ?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Babs101 wrote: »
    Hello, I cancelled my contract with Eir back in August. I received a bill for Sept/Oct rental and have managed to get this resolved I think. Now I am in a situation where I can't ring because my account number is not recognised. I am not getting texts and emails looking for payment. I have no problem paying what I owe but need to see the bill to ensure I am not being overcharged.  Does anyone know a number I can call ?
    Hi Babs01,

Feel free to PM me your account number, full name on account, email address and date of birth and I'll clarify this for you. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement