Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange SMS Overcharged

Options
  • 15-10-2018 1:22pm
    Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭

Hi,

I've got a bill today, which charges me 40 for other sms. Not sure what is it about, I haven't send any paid sms anywhere. Can you double check, what is going on?

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭kooper

I've tried to resolve issue using online chat. Guys there said that my phone sent sms to itself. I didn't found any traces of messages send on my phone, so here I had to trust to support guys.  Anyway when I asked why eir charges for those sms 2 eur as it is internal to network, they sent me to 1901, current waiting time there more than 30 mins, that makes it quite hard to get through. Also I was trying to find in the contract the charges for sending sms to itself, I would understand if there was some app that was sending paid sms and eir charged me for this. But in this case it was sms to itself so internal to eir network, so not sure what is the story with this.

Can you check what the story there? As almost every month when eir bill arrives the fun starts, probably last month was an exclusion.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

kooper wrote: »
    I've tried to resolve issue using online chat. Guys there said that my phone sent sms to itself. I didn't found any traces of messages send on my phone, so here I had to trust to support guys.  Anyway when I asked why eir charges for those sms 2 eur as it is internal to network, they sent me to 1901, current waiting time there more than 30 mins, that makes it quite hard to get through. Also I was trying to find in the contract the charges for sending sms to itself, I would understand if there was some app that was sending paid sms and eir charged me for this. But in this case it was sms to itself so internal to eir network, so not sure what is the story with this.

Can you check what the story there? As almost every month when eir bill arrives the fun starts, probably last month was an exclusion.
    Hi there kooper

You're more than welcome to send me your account number, registered home address, email & DOB via PM and I will have a look at this for you

-Kyle

• Registered Users Posts: 69 ✭✭kooper

eir: Kyle wrote: »
    kooper wrote: »

Hi there kooper

You're more than welcome to send me your account number, registered home address, email & DOB via PM and I will have a look at this for you

-Kyle
    sent PM

Advertisement