Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Any VA's Out There

Options
  • 15-10-2018 2:27pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi All

I currently work full-time as a Virtual Assistant/Office Manager for a London property company. Any other Virtual Assistants hanging around out there?

I was thinking of starting a Facebook group just to connect Irish based VA's and wanted to see if there was any interest. Any existing VA groups are either for UK or US based VA's and although they are very interesting they don't offer any local info which would be really helpful, or they are trying to sell you something :)

Would love to know how you're finding the whole VA thing. I love it myself with no commute, no buying office clothes, and the bit of freedom that you have working at home with the pets :) Obviously downsides too but it seems to balance out.

Advertisement