Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is It Possible to Chat to Someone in eir Today If Possible ?

Options
  • 15-10-2018 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 43

i have just  finished my  contact   i would like to change to sim only plan  but  after trying to contact eir for 2 hours on saturday and an hour today  i haven't been able to  talk to any1  that can help 

maybe eir has enough Customers  and dont need me as a customer anymore ??? 

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

tcdd wrote: »
    i have just  finished my  contact   i would like to change to sim only plan  but  after trying to contact eir for 2 hours on saturday and an hour today  i haven't been able to  talk to any1  that can help 

maybe eir has enough Customers  and dont need me as a customer anymore ??? 
    Hi tcdd, 

I'm sorry to hear about the long waiting times you are experiencing, I understand this is frustrating. We are aware of this and have an announcement posted on our website here and on our page also. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to make this change from here, I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks

Tracey 

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tcdd

Hi tcdd, 

I'm sorry to hear about the long waiting times you are experiencing, I understand this is frustrating. We are aware of this and have an announcement posted on our website here and on our page also. 

Unfortunately, we are unable to make this change from here, I'm sorry it's not better news. 

Thanks

Tracey 

Tracey
    Thanks for your reply but online chat dont want to answer either.

Regardless. It don't matter anymore

Changed to vodafone yesterday
    All done and dusted in under 10 mins

Gone are the days of people putting up with rubbish customer service.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

tcdd wrote: »
    Hi tcdd, 

Thanks

Tracey 

Tracey
    Thanks for your reply  but  online chat dont want to answer either.

Regardless. It don't matter anymore

Changed to vodafone yesterday  
    All done and dusted in under 10 mins

Gone are the days of people putting up with rubbish customer service.
    I'm sorry to hear that you have change provider. I'll be sure to pass this feedback on. 

Apologies again. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement