Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No phone service since Oct 8th

Options
  • 15-10-2018 3:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 733 ✭✭✭

I was away in the US and my wife told me while I was away that the phone stopped working.
    I’ve tried different phones and different cables today without any luck so the issue is on the actual phone line itself.

I’ve been trying ALL DAY to get through to Eir and am unable to as I’m constantly in a queue.

The ability to contact Eir is non existent today.....to say I’m pissed at this stage is putting it lightly

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

thehorse wrote: »
    I was away in the US and my wife told me while I was away that the phone stopped working.
    I’ve tried different phones and different cables today without any luck so the issue is on the actual phone line itself.

I’ve been trying ALL DAY to get through to Eir and am unable to as I’m constantly in a queue.

The ability to contact Eir is non existent today.....to say I’m pissed at this stage is putting it lightly
    Hi thehorse, 

I'm very sorry to hear this, we are aware there are long wait times in getting through to our customer care team. We have posted an announcement online here in relation to it. 

There are some useful troubleshooting steps online that you can view here and you can also log a fault online here

Apologies for the inconvenience caused. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement