Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Terrible customer service for an existing mobile customer.

Options
  • 15-10-2018 4:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭

I am out of contract since September. I want to re negotiate a deal. I tried and failed 3 times to speak to someone on 1905 on Friday. I went to live chat and they inform me it has top be done by phone.Today I got to speak to someone but the had to transfer me to a "retention" team. After 23 mins that call cut off. I called in to the shop today and they couldn't help me.

I've also tried twitter, no joy.

One more chance is all I am giving and if I don't get to speak to anyone I'm moving company. I've dealt with poor service from various companies over the years but this really is the worst I've ever dealt with.

Can anyone here help me?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

TheChevron wrote: »
    I am out of contract since September. I want to re negotiate a deal. I tried and failed 3 times to speak to someone on 1905 on Friday. I went to live chat and they inform me it has top be done by phone.Today I got to speak to someone but the had to transfer me to a "retention" team. After 23 mins that call cut off. I called in to the shop today and they couldn't help me.

I've also tried twitter, no joy.

One more chance is all I am giving and if I don't get to speak to anyone I'm moving company. I've dealt with poor service from various companies over the years but this really is the worst I've ever dealt with.

Can anyone here help me?
    Hi there TheChervorn

In order to for you to sign up for another contract, you have to call our Sales Team directly at 1800503303 where they will discuss all options which are available to you. The Retention Team will deal with your query if you want to give your 30-day cancellation notice. We are aware of the call-waiting times and sincerely apologise for this but talking to the Sales Team is the best option you have to discuss a new contract.

-Kyle

Advertisement