Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P!nk Beautiful Trauma tour Dublin summer 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

laneykin wrote: »
    Can't find my tickets anywhere and am freaking out here! Has anyone had a situation like this before and got any good from Ticketmaster for it? Going to ring them when they open anyway

Just remember that you are not looking for the standard brown Ticketmaster envelope!! That what I spent a day last week searching for. It's a standard white C5 envelope and the tickets are on an A4 sheet folded in half.

Good luck

• Registered Users Posts: 256 ✭✭sibeen99

laneykin wrote: »
    Can't find my tickets anywhere and am freaking out here! Has anyone had a situation like this before and got any good from Ticketmaster for it? Going to ring them when they open anyway

If you can’t find then TM should be able to cancel them an reissue new ones.

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭laneykin

Got through to Ticketmaster and they said they can email them so we can print them off. Phew! Enjoy the concert everyone :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,611 ✭✭✭Mollyb60

Anyone know what the standing is like? Its not grass is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

Mollyb60 wrote: »
    Anyone know what the standing is like? Its not grass is it?

It's on the white hard plastic covers that you'd see in most stadiums to protect the gras :)

• Advertisement

It's on the white hard plastic covers that you'd see in most stadiums to protect the gras :)

Perfect thanks. No need for my site boots so.

Perfect thanks. No need for my site boots so.

You're welcome. No I'd say you'd be ok. The non pitch areas are all paved also so there'll be no grass or mud at all.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Just got a last minute ticket for the gig tonight :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

Looks like the weather may keep up for this :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Shybride2016

Plans are changing rapidly here so looks like I may be driving in, contrary to all the Garda traffic advice! Any tips on nearby streets welcome please! Thanks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭Peter File

DaveyDave wrote: »
    No GoPros? What kind of silly rule is that?
    Its a great rule. Only idiots record concerts

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Very excited for this! Been waiting to see her since I was a child and couldn’t go last time. The videos from Amsterdam look fantastic!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Very excited for this! Been waiting to see her since I was a child and couldn’t go last time. The videos from Amsterdam look fantastic!

I saw some of the videos and it looked like there was a fair bit of miming going on .
    Nice night for the gig though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,351 ✭✭✭NegativeCreep

Zardoz wrote: »
    I saw some of the videos and it looked like there was a fair bit of miming going on .
    Nice night for the gig though

I think she can be forgiven a bit of lip sync when she’s flying through the air on strings!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭dougm1970

my wife and son gone to it....just rang about 7.30 to say they were in ok....and wife said 3 young girls who travelled up from cork were in front of them and refused entry when they were told they had forged tickets.
    an awful thing if they were sold them and travelled all the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

That's shocking.
    Bad enough not getting in but having come up from Cork as well.
    Hope they get in but with a sold out gig, it's never going to be easy.

That's a good reason why you should never buy an email ticket unless you
    are 100% sure of the source/good feedback.

That was one of the most sensationally good shows I've ever been at.

Simply incredible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,677 ✭✭✭Zwillinge

I think the last time I seen Pink was years and years ago at a festival on rainy 3pm and at most she had a sparkly microphone.

That was one of the most incredible life acts/performances I've ever witnessed.
    Didn't think she still did the flying through the air stuff.

That has such potential to become a Las Vegas show... But she's also too cool for that :)

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

That was just stunning.

I'm 47, I've been to 100's of gigs over the years.
    That ending was just astounding.

We were in the golden circle with a nice spacious spot towards the back.
    P!nk went right by us as she sang the first song on the way to the stage.
    She is just beautiful.

The whole show was amazing. I had been wondering about the zip lines
    above us. I'm glad I didn't know what was in store. With nothing happening up there all night, I was beginning to think they were just unused lines for cameras.
    And that the cameras were not in use as it it was so bloody bright.
    Boy was I wrong. I'd love to give those zip lines a go!!

The whole show was amazing. She is such a character. She has completed a long list of performers that I have wanted to see. As of now, there is nobody out there left for me to see. My concert list is complete!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭dougm1970

previous poster...my wife and son were in a similar area...in golden circle but at rear of it...

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Would loved to have gone to this. If only she'd done a second night, that would've sold out too!

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭direstraits

Well what can I say, she was amazing. The whole set up was fantastic. She interacted so well with the crowd, her entrance alone was worth the entry fee.

Was in the grandstand, couple behind me must've been let out for the night, absolutely pissed, talking and live streaming with mates, don't know why you would bother paying just to be on the phone.

Still was a great night, definitely see her again, she was everything I expected and more, crazy , sexy, cool!

There was at least 12 empty seats near me so I could move around to get better views of the stage. I thought all the seats sold out? Maybe people couldn't make it or they were the ones sitting on viagogo which is a waste.

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭direstraits

dougm1970 wrote: »
    previous poster...my wife and son were in a similar area...in golden circle but at rear of it...

That's a great picture, hopefully something he will remember in future years.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 14,951 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

First time seeing her and it wont be the last after last night. Her band were deadly and really helped the tunes come alive as apposed to most pop artists who just "sing" with backing tracks etc.

Didnt have the best view but thats the joys of gigs and in the standing area

Oh god lads I'm gonna be the whiny one here and I hate myself for it because I was so looking forward to this show.
    I'd say she sang about 50% of the actual show and just heavily depended on the backing singers the rest of the time which was disappointing (yes yes, I know she was dancing etc but I paid to hear her sing, not the backing singers.
    The view from the pitch was just non existent. That'll be the last time I ever pay for pitch tickets at any gig. I could barely even see the big screens. We were about level with the sound stage to the left of the stage. I thought the sound was ok but there was a lot of her chatting that I just couldn't understand at all.
    Her aerial stuff is spectacular and it was thrilling to see her flying around for So what but a 1 song encore is just a joke. When she left the stage myself and my husband scoffed at the people leaving because we were so convinced that she was coming back on. She did Glitter in the air in Amsterdam along with so what and its my favourite song of hers so I was raging she didnt play it. (Maybe my own fault for looking up her setlist before).
    And finally, we got stuck beside 4 15 year olds (no way were they any older than that) who squealed and smoked (very obviously their first time smoking too) and took selfies and just ignored the entire gig apart from one or 2 songs they knew. It was exhausting being beside them.
    Anyway negativity aside, as I said the aerial stuff was insanely impressive and her voice is incredible. I think I would've enioyed the gig a million times more had I a proper view. :(

• Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

I think she had to be done by 10. 30 last night? Seemed 2 songs short on Amsterdam. Glitter and revenge.

I was at Bon Jovi and I know you can't compare but he was over 2.5hours and pink came on just before 9 and gone 10.30 on the dot. With a lot of breaks for a change of clothes

Was gold circle and it was grand but didn't see her entrance properly. Also thought the Encore was piss poor. It wasn't an Encore. It was just another song and then gone... Don't even think a goodbye at that stage?

Drink bottles etc... Should not be allowed in pitch. Or someone should be picking them up or have a collapsible alternative

Good show all around though and woukd see her again.

Also was it just me or did it take an extraordinary amount of time to get off the pitch after the show? I dread to think what would've happened in an emergency. The guy beside me even commented that it was akin to the crush at the Greenvale Hotel (obviously not the same but it was pretty slow moving)

• Registered Users Posts: 610 ✭✭✭JustMe,K

Also was it just me or did it take an extraordinary amount of time to get off the pitch after the show? I dread to think what would've happened in an emergency. The guy beside me even commented that it was akin to the crush at the Greenvale Hotel (obviously not the same but it was pretty slow moving)

It did seem to take ages to get out. I think the stewards were caught a little off guard because they weren't ready to herd people out, and we saw what may have been a supervisor roaring at staff to get them to where they needed to be. At the same time, there was a guy being attended to that was gushing blood from his head so who knows what was really going on.

I am getting more and more irritated by people smoking and waving their cigarettes around with no regard for other people. We seemed to be surrounded by them last night - I really despise ash in my hair!!

All in all, I thought it was a great gig, Pink is just amazing and never disappoints me. Her aerial display was amazing - that woman has very admirable physical strength! I wasn't too bothered at the idea of her miming some parts, she puts on a great overall show which is what I went for. She did seem a little confused by the package that ended up on stage towards the beginning!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 51,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭Necro

And finally, we got stuck beside 4 15 year olds (no way were they any older than that) who squealed and smoked (very obviously their first time smoking too) and took selfies and just ignored the entire gig apart from one or 2 songs they knew. It was exhausting being beside them.
    Anyway negativity aside, as I said the aerial stuff was insanely impressive and her voice is incredible. I think I would've enioyed the gig a million times more had I a proper view. :(
    kcdiom wrote: »

I am getting more and more irritated by people smoking and waving their cigarettes around with no regard for other people. We seemed to be surrounded by them last night - I really despise ash in my hair!!

Jaysus. How in this day and age is it still permitted to smoke at gigs in the standing areas (or anywhere) really? And I'm a smoker myself.

I do notice that a lot of people are so careless for others when indulging, gives us a really bad rep :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭frogstar

kcdiom wrote: »
    ed by the package that ended up on stage towards the beginning!

In fairness it seemed to whack her and catch her off guard. Gob****e whoever threw it

Advertisement