Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

P!nk Beautiful Trauma tour Dublin summer 2019

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 173 ✭✭boyznoise

DaveyDave wrote: »
    boyznoise wrote: »
    Not possible, it will be one night, she has a gig in Amsterdam on the Sunday before and one in Cardiff on the Thursday after Dublin.

Plenty of bands do 6-7 gigs in a row for in different countries each day for Europe. If the demand was there for Dublin it wouldn't be impossible for her to add an extra date.
    Yeah bands, this is a stadium tour with probably a huge stage and entourage, impossible to take down a huge stage and equipment on Sunday night after playing and then get it to Dublin and set up for a concert the following day. The same applies to Wednesday, they probably need that day to transport the gear to Cardiff for the Thursday gig.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,586 ✭✭✭sasta le

Bit late to this but any codes going spare I’d really appreciate it I have been asked to try get a pair of tickets

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭lambayire

All presales sold out now

• Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭theunforgiven

I need to buy 4 tickets to the concert, I won't be going. They are gifts. Would this cause an issue? Could I out my wife's name on the tickets perhaps??

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

I need to buy 4 tickets to the concert, I won't be going. They are gifts. Would this cause an issue? Could I out my wife's name on the tickets perhaps??

No issue. Its not a credit card entry gig. Just buy in your own name. It won't matter either if they're physical or print at home tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 144 ✭✭theunforgiven

Thanks for getting back to me, appreciate it.
    That's Christmas sorted ðŸ‘

Have they underestimated demand for this?

sasta le wrote: »

EDITED

It's very hard to say until they go on general sale without knowing what % of tickets were available in the presale.

It can hold up to 35,000ish depending on layout which would be nearly three times the size of the 3Arena. In 2010 she sold 28,445 of 29,665 tickets in the RDS but that year she also sold 22,000 and 24,000 in Limerick and Belfast. So she probably will sell out quickly.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

It's very hard to say until they go on general sale without knowing what % of tickets were available in the presale.

I have a feeling it'll sell out but wouldn't be sure if it'll be straight away or not.

It will be sold out at 9.01 .
    Noel Rock will be up on his soapbox at 9.05 .

I have a feeling it'll sell out but wouldn't be sure if it'll be straight away or not.

It can hold up to 35,000ish depending on layout which would be nearly three times the size of the 3Arena

I’m just going by chat here and social media seems like they is a huge demand but as you say it’s the same as 3 nights of the 3arena

• Advertisement

Zardoz wrote: »
    It will be sold out at 9.01 .
    Noel Rock will be up on his soapbox at 9.05 .

Yeah had a look at her previous RDS tour and radically changed my opinion :)

• Registered Users Posts: 6,257 ✭✭✭DaveyDave

DaveyDave wrote: »
    Not possible, it will be one night, she has a gig in Amsterdam on the Sunday before and one in Cardiff on the Thursday after Dublin.

Plenty of bands do 6-7 gigs in a row for in different countries each day for Europe. If the demand was there for Dublin it wouldn't be impossible for her to add an extra date.
    Yeah bands, this is a stadium tour with probably a huge stage and entourage, impossible to take down a huge stage and equipment on Sunday night after playing and then get it to Dublin and set up for a concert the following day. The same applies to Wednesday, they probably need that day to transport the gear to Cardiff for the Thursday gig.

Ah, I wasn't sure her show would be big. I've seen many arena gigs that have just been the usual outdoor stage with 2 screens on each side.

• Registered Users Posts: 849 ✭✭✭Dontfadeaway

For sure. A bigger venue or 2 nights was needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

I'd say that is MCD's fault. After the Taylor Mess, they are probably playing it safe.

What Taylor mess ?

What Taylor mess ?

They barely (if even) sold 50% of tickets over both nights and had essentially a giveaway for tickets for both nights in the month leading up to it.

There was also a big knock on effect for the Rolling Stones gig as regards permission for their gig.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

That's if you can get them!

There's massive demand by the looks of it so won't be an easy few minutes tomorrow morning.

• Registered Users Posts: 978 ✭✭✭arrianalexander

They barely (if even) sold 50% of tickets over both nights and had essentially a giveaway for tickets for both nights in the month leading up to it.

There was also a big knock on effect for the Rolling Stones gig as regards permission for their gig.

Wow I did not know that , interesting

I did suspect the stones were struggling the way they were pushing it at end

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭elainee40

Thanks for getting back to me, appreciate it.

You need to get tickets first....it's a very popular concert.

Good luck

Wow I did not know that , interesting

I did suspect the stones were struggling the way they were pushing it at end

Yeah hard to know how it would have gone but effectively having three gigs for Croker booked (Buble and 2x Taylor Swift) meant that the Rolling Stones gig needed permission first. Because of that, the rest of Europe went on sale about a month before Dublin which no doubt affected sales both because it was then only two months to the gig and that people who would have bought Dublin tickets bought overseas tickets instead of waiting and hoping for Dublin tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 AliMcBell91

rwald7 wrote: »
    I bought tickets in the verified fan presale on Saturday morning. I can’t seem to print them off from my Ticketmaster account, it’s only giving me the option to print the receipt for the transaction. Is anyone else having the same issue?

I’m having same problem apparently it can take a few weeks to get them through email!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Mike3549

Just a quick stupid question:
    Standing - Over 14s only, but if you buy a seated ticket, you can bring a 10 yo right, RIGHT?

Mike3549 wrote: »
    Just a quick stupid question:
    Standing - Over 14s only, but if you buy a seated ticket, you can bring a 10 yo right, RIGHT?

Yep, once accompanied by an adult.

BTW - not a stupid question :)

• Registered Users Posts: 987 ✭✭✭Mike3549

Yep, once accompanied by an adult.

Thank you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭AvonEnniskerry

I’m having same problem apparently it can take a few weeks to get them through email!

Call them. They emailed me out a copy of the tickets while I was on the phone to them with no hassle.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭yerwanthere123

Gonna try and get 3 tickets for the gold circle tomorrow morning, actually quite nervous about it now :pac:

I know nobody probably knows for certain, but any guestimate as to what the gold circle can hold? Want to know what I might be up against tomorrow morning! Really hope the demand isn't as high as people on here are saying, I didn't think Pink was that big tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 596 ✭✭✭Tinkerbell4484

There’s some people queuing outside my local ticketmaster, even though their Facebook page that they didn’t expect to get many tickets

Gonna try and get 3 tickets for the gold circle tomorrow morning, actually quite nervous about it now :pac:

I know nobody probably knows for certain, but any guestimate as to what the gold circle can hold? Want to know what I might be up against tomorrow morning! Really hope the demand isn't as high as people on here are saying, I didn't think Pink was that big tbh.

Well this is just guessing and typing on the fly but the stadium holds 16,000 seats for rugby minus probably 5,000ish for the two closed stands. So that's 10/11,000ish seats roughly. Depending on how they want to pack the pitch, it'll hold 20,000ish if you go by previous gig attendances. If you knock that out into thirds, then around 6,500 in the gold circle.

That's incredibly speculative based on my knowledge of the stadium and previous gig attendances.

Would any Ticketmaster outlet In Dublin city be worth a shot

Would any Ticketmaster outlet In Dublin city be worth a shot

Stephens Green is your best shot but that's without knowing about queue length (if there's anyone queuing overnight or in the morning) . They've always been the most reliable.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭ChrisBc

Can someone give me breakdown on the price of tickets plz?

Advertisement