Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

€12 off Tesco.ie if you've a babby

• 15-10-2018 4:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,673 ✭✭✭✭

Join the Tesco Baby Club
    and get €12 off €60 first shop at www.tesco-baby.ie/register

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭TOMs WIFE

zell12 wrote: »
    Join the Tesco Baby Club
    and get €12 off €60 first shop at www.tesco-baby.ie/register

Fix the thread title and save thousands of people from clicking on the thread!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,365 ✭✭✭✭McMurphy

Any age limit?

The baby in our house is 24.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 480 ✭✭Mac0783

I registered but can't see a code anywhere?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Me neither??

• Registered Users Posts: 935 ✭✭✭darconio

Mac0783 wrote: »
    I registered but can't see a code anywhere?
    yellow hen wrote: »
    Me neither??

https://www.tesco-baby.ie/tesco-groceries/

Terms and conditions

*When you spend €60 before 31 January 2019. Enter RXXTYKJ at the checkout. Coupon RXXTYKJ is valid on a single order, delivered on or before 31 January 2019 and can only be used once per transaction and once per customer. Customers must spend and have delivered €60 or more of groceries from tesco.ie in a single delivery to qualify. The €60 minimum spend excludes purchases of infant milk formulae and tobacco products. The eCoupon cannot be used in conjunction with any other eCoupon beginning "RXX". Offer applies only to recipients of this email. These eCoupons are, and shall remain the property of Tesco Stores Ltd and are not for re-sale or publication. You must sign in and shop using this email account to redeem the eCoupons. Normal eCoupon terms and conditions apply – see website for full details.

Not sure for you but I can't use it anyway, at checkout i get the following:

Sorry, this eCoupon cannot be accepted as it has already been used the maximum number of times.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,035 ✭✭✭yellow hen

Thanks darconio. I actually tried that but it said the code had already been used. I just registered today though.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 6 JamesTom

Is Margerat cash registered?

Advertisement