Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank Of Ireland Mobile App - "Mobile Top Up" Address Book No Longer Works

Options
  • 15-10-2018 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Using the Bank Of Ireland Mobile App, selecting the "Mobile Top Up" function to top up my kids mobiles, when I press the "Address Book" icon the app closes and exits without any warning or error.

In order to complete a mobile top up I must manuially key in the mobile number and this only works if I select the mobile provider and amount first.

This problem has been around for at least 10 months and has not been fixed yet.

I have an iPhone X running IOS 12.0.1

Please advise

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,060 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Alison

Hi EoghanKavanagh

Thanks for your post.

We are aware of intermittent difficulties accessing the Address Book within our Mobile App.

Our Mobile App Team are presently looking into resolving this. Thanks for the information above. We'll certainly pass on your experience to the Team.

Many Thanks
    Alison

• Registered Users Posts: 4 EoghanKavanagh

Hi EoghanKavanagh

Thanks for your post.

We are aware of intermittent difficulties accessing the Address Book within our Mobile App.

Our Mobile App Team are presently looking into resolving this. Thanks for the information above. We'll certainly pass on your experience to the Team.

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison,

Just checked it again, still not working. It has not worked for a year now, when are you going to fix it?
    Why is this taking so long.

Regards,

Eoghan

• Closed Accounts Posts: 991 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Darren

Hi EoghanKavanagh

Thanks for your post.

Many Thanks
    Alison
    Hi Alison,

Just checked it again, still not working. It has not worked for a year now, when are you going to fix it?
    Why is this taking so long.

Regards,

Eoghan

Thanks for getting back to us Eoghan.
    Please be assured that this is being looked into and I'll certainly pass this on to the relevant team again.
    Thanks again,
    Darren.

Advertisement