Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Unblocking kitchen sink

• 15-10-2018 6:11pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Anyone else have experience of this,I called a plumber to clear blockage in kitchen sink.After an hour attempting to unblock he told us that we should call Dyno Rod as he didn't have necessary tools/equipment.Charged over 113 euro for call out and time.Is this normal now ?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 433 ✭✭coxy123

And he didn't even sort blockage - that seems nuts to me. He should have said/had more of an idea at the outset I would think!

• Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭Ak84

It is a bit steep when you can't fix the problem.
    Problem is some people charge the max they think they can get off you. Which I think is wrong.
    But he won't get any more work from you or recommendations I would assume.
    Google some solutions to unblocking the drain with baking soda and vinegar if you have not already.

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭lob020

Yea ,I thought he overcharged me , however cause of blockage is complicated by trap in pipe inserted incorrectly,but is not accessible I have no idea.Only hoping Drain unblocking company can sort it out,Over 200 spent now and still have blocked sink

Advertisement