Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Mate 20 Pro

12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,362 ✭✭✭rolion

On Eir and got the 9.1.0.300 upgrade...4Gb download with Google Security updates for June 2019 .

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Davexirl

rolion wrote: »
    On Eir and got the 9.1.0.300 upgrade...4Gb download with Google Security updates for June 2019 .

Got the update too on Eir but now my phone annoyingly vibrates for no reason at random times, no notification on screen so I have no idea what is causing it.

• Registered Users Posts: 647 ✭✭✭jonny_b

Smashed my screen today. Anyone know where repairs with official Huawei screens? And cost if anyone else was unfortunate enough to happen to them

• Registered Users Posts: 423 ✭✭jay28

Has anyone received the new emui 10 update yet?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭griffdaddy

Not yet. Not sure what the delay is. Sim free version.

• Registered Users Posts: 464 ✭✭Notdeco

I got the update the day after release, changed my region to Serbia in the hicare app. Restarted the phone looked in hicare app for the update and it was there. Two days later there was a minor update.

Maybe try that.
    (sim free phone)

Edit:duel sim.

Btw, it's a beta that was released and everyone has, not the full 10.

But I haven't had any problems with it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,022 ✭✭✭beardo81

Update for anyone that hasn't seen it:

HUAWEI Community LV1
    16-12-2019 11:07:19

EMUI 10 Stable Version Roll-out for UK users.
    Further to the announcement of EMUI 10 release in August, our R&D teams have been working hard to refine the software and get it ready for global roll-out.

We’re pleased to announce that the stable version of EMUI 10 will be rolled out from February 2020 onwards in the UK for the following devices:

- P30 Pro
    - P30
    - P30 Lite
    - Mate 20 Pro
    - Mate 20
    - Mate 20 X (4G)
    - Mate 20 X (5G)
    - Nova 5T
    - P Smart 2019

(Taken from XDA)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

I got it today. Mine's a dual sim bought in Asia. Looks nice but I haven't really had a chance to look at it properly. The download was 4.8GB.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭killbillvol2

I got it today. Mine's a dual sim bought in Asia. Looks nice but I haven't really had a chance to look at it properly. The download was 4.8GB.

Just poking around with it and it's like all recent android changes - some nice visuals and a lot of technical improvements under the hood. I'm sure there's a Google for all the changes.

/Edit: Mate 20 Pro.

Still no update here for me, sim free on three network

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭dragona

Have just got update to Android 10. I'm on 3 network.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,115 ✭✭✭Davexirl

dragona wrote: »
    Have just got update to Android 10. I'm on 3 network.

Mine did aswell last night, unlocked and on GoMo. I like the full dark mode on the phone.

Mine also arrived overnight, yet to download it

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Tinder Surprise

Pity we can't get the HUAWEI AR Measure App

It looks class

Advertisement