Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Tax credits split

• 15-10-2018 9:22pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭

Hi I'm just wondering I'm in full time employment and also director of a limited company which I pay myself a very small wage from every week my tax credits are split between the two.do I have to pay myself a wage from the company could I use this wage to pay into a pension instead and allocate the tax credits to my full time employment thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38 spoiler

You would need to get proper pension advise but to pay into a pension you need to take a wage but yes it would be good idea to have the ltd company pay into a pension for you. Get pension advise a lot of the banks offer pensions or there are independent ones.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 403 ✭✭bizidea

Thanks spoiler will seek independent advice not sure if id trust a bank with a pension plan

Advertisement