Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Neighbors 250m from home and surrounding area has FTTH but not my home

Options
  • 15-10-2018 11:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 28

Hi,

I live just outside St.Margarets, North County Dublin and our neighbor's 250 meters from our home just received FTTH Broadband and the whole village of St.Margarets has been also connected. But our home has not. Can somebody please take a look as to why our home and lane isnt connected as we are desperate at this stage for any form of Broadband. Our home business is lagging behind on work due to slow speeds. Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Cockadoodledoo

Are you on the map?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,525 ✭✭✭✭fritzelly

Check here with your eircode
    https://fibrerollout.ie/rollout-map/

If your house doesn't have the FTTH icon then you are in the NBP and pretty much screwed
    If you were less than 50 meters there may have been a chance to be added to the eir 300k rollout (very very slim chance) but at 250 meters you've no chance if you weren't included in the initial 300k

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

PattonJ wrote: »
    Hi,

I live just outside St.Margarets, North County Dublin and our neighbor's 250 meters from our home just received FTTH Broadband and the whole village of St.Margarets has been also connected. But our home has not. Can somebody please take a look as to why our home and lane isnt connected as we are desperate at this stage for any form of Broadband. Our home business is lagging behind on work due to slow speeds. Thanks.
    Hi PattonJ, 

Feel free to PM me your eircode and full address and I'll look into this for you and clarify. 

Thanks 

Tracey 

Advertisement