Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Bunty Twuntington McFuff

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

Such ****e, op are ya shilling?
    Woeful altogether

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭CinemaGuy45

deco nate wrote: »
    Such ****e, op are ya shilling?
    Woeful altogether

I did not even watch the video I just hate to see people messing up embedding online media.;)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,605 ✭✭✭gctest50

You're not missing much - like the b******* offspring of Sinead Spittle and d'Unbelieveables

Jaysus..don't be giving bono any feckin ideas anyway..

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,340 ✭✭✭deco nate

gctest50 wrote: »
    You're not missing much - like the b******* offspring of Sinead Spittle and d'Unbelieveables

Without any humour what so ever..

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,480 ✭✭✭bloodless_coup

And they say women aren't funny...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,452 ✭✭✭✭Larbre34

https://youtu.be/AVoyShFEwmY

Anyone know anything about her.
    Funny stuff.

What I know about her is that she insulted public representatives and the people on whose dime they were assembled. She was among 4 or 5 complete goons who did similar.

As for funny; shes about as funny as an infant child being killed under the wheels of a bus.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,888 ✭✭✭Atoms for Peace

Gert Wilders for president, could also help.reunification of the island as the crowd up north love Dutch lads coming over and taking control.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭pleas advice

is this yer wan that was on Claire Byrne tonight? or what was that all about...?

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,822 Mod ✭✭✭✭riffmongous

I thought this was going to be about a Tory brexiter going by the name

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,471 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Sounded like a cynical critique of certain or all of the current candidates.

I mean why do successful business folk want to run for president?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,874 ✭✭✭Edgware

Disgraceful Joe. Worra bow free speech? She should have been allowed talk.
    Bunny is the type we need in the Aras

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,276 ✭✭✭✭GreeBo

Edgware wrote: »
    Disgraceful Joe. Worra bow free speech? She should have been allowed talk.
    Bunny is the type we need in the Aras

I somehow guess "Bunty" has seen the inside of many an aras.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 32,688 ✭✭✭✭ytpe2r5bxkn0c1

Not only is it not funny, it's insulting and a blatant waste of time for councils to sit through such a blatant attempt at self aggrandisement and cheap self promotion.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,373 ✭✭✭✭endacl

What the world need is more people prepared to be brutally honest with their friends.

‘No Bunty. It’s not funny. They won’t be laughing with you. They’ll be laughing at you. Stop. Don’t do that anymore. Your talents, should you possess any, unfortunately lie elsewhere’.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,275 ✭✭✭Your Face

Pish

endacl wrote: »
    What the world need is more people prepared to be brutally honest with their friends.

‘No Bunty. It’s not funny. They won’t be laughing with you. They’ll be laughing at you. Stop. Don’t do that anymore. Your talents, should you possess any, unfortunately lie elsewhere’.

It's meant to satire,or maybe self promotion or both.
    Dana ran for president and everyone laughed as well.

An actor and film maker apparently is Bunty, I like her.The whole ****ing thing is a joke anyway the shower we have running.

• Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Who is your man sitting behind her.
    He has 3 phones on the go. He's either a dealer, a pimp, has a burner, has a side-chick phone or one corrupt motherf*cker.

Boom_Bap wrote: »
    He has 3 phones on the go. He's either a dealer, a pimp, has a burner, has a side-chick phone or one corrupt motherf*cker.

The man that never sleeps obviously.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Music Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,734 Mod ✭✭✭✭Boom_Bap

Seriously though, I recognise his mush, he must be a politician or something of some sort.
    Why does he need 3 phones? 1 for business, 1 personal and 1 for X.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,183 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Bleh. Very little skill and less style. Not funny.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,195 ✭✭✭✭Pherekydes

Not only is it not funny, it's insulting and a blatant waste of time for councils to sit through such a blatant attempt at self aggrandisement and cheap self promotion.

Isn't that what politics is about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

So what's the deal here, Yellow-Pack Screaming Lord Sutch?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,293 ✭✭✭Deusexmachina

Any given Monday (or Tuesday or Wednesday....etc)

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

He's more interesting than the other candidates opposing Higgins.

This entire election is a farce in the first place.

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 10,601 Mod ✭✭✭✭humberklog

Yeah and then it was Gemma O'Dohery and Peter Casey about to pitch out their stalls. Where do you draw the line?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,728 ✭✭✭Badly Drunk Boy

I saw 'Bunty' being interviewed a few weeks ago on Ireland AM (I presume) because Alan Hughes was doing the interview and absolutely loving her! So extremely unfunny...
    Yeah, one of our esteemed Presidential candidates, Peter Casey. I don't know why, but I really don't like him. Apparently he's on Dragon's Den but I've never seen that programme.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,500 ✭✭✭✭DEFTLEFTHAND

Wait a sec, who is Bunty?

I thought it was your man Callan dressing up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,183 ✭✭✭✭jimgoose

Wait a sec, who is Bunty?

I thought it was your man Callan dressing up?

No, some woman called Norma Burke. Apparently she's a comedy film-maker.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

The horrific attempt at a droll name is all the warning anyone should need I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,858 ✭✭✭Church on Tuesday

Ah these kinds of people... have met a few like this in the past.

Heavy handed satire aside, these kind of folk are utterly insufferable as adult attention seekers tend to be.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Thats Peter Casey, last i saw languishing to the rear of the field on 1%.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,555 ✭✭✭Roger Hassenforder

Bunty should have been allowed run, she'd have given Miggeldy a better run than some of the others.

They're all ripping the pi55 out of the office/us.
    The only difference, its obvious Bunty is. High farce of an election. Bunch of fcuking gob5h1tes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

This Bunty character is shíte.

The whole election is shíte. Our president does fúck all, we don't really need a president so why have a president's debate and make it look like their opinions/actions are relevant?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,196 ✭✭✭housetypeb

I find it more insulting that councils get to select who we are allowed to vote for.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,829 ✭✭✭Cork Boy 53

Noveight wrote: »
    This Bunty character is shíte.

The whole election is shíte. Our president does fúck all, we don't really need a president so why have a president's debate and make it look like their opinions/actions are relevant?

Your post is full of ****e.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,982 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

So what's the deal here, Yellow-Pack Screaming Lord Sutch?

Official Munster Raving Loony Party ?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 43,028 ✭✭✭✭SEPT 23 1989

housetypeb wrote: »
    I find it more insulting that councils get to select who we are allowed to vote for.

Exactly

Anyone who wants to be president of the republic should be allowed put their name to the people

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,813 ✭✭✭Noveight

Your post is full of ****e.

Neither the incumbent president himself nor his nearest rival turned up to a presidential debate.

It’s laughable, really.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 7,440 ✭✭✭The Rape of Lucretia

Noveight wrote: »
    Neither the incumbent president himself nor his nearest rival turned up to a presidential debate.

It’s laughable, really.
    A presidential election needs a debate of candidates like a fish needs a bicycle.

Its simply not relevant to the job. There is no policy, politics, reform, law, to discuss. So its pointless. Candidates who know whats what shouldnt turn up to one.

Shake hands with visitors, cut ribbons, make unoffensive small talk at diplomatic dinners and trade missions, avoid saying anything that could be construed by anybody as in anyway offensive to anyone. Thats the job.

Not debating is doing it to perfection

Advertisement