Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Elon Musk and the flame throwers

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,468 ✭✭✭✭lawred2

I think I should suggest "Elon Musk and the flame throwers" as a name for a band he should set up

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,578 ✭✭✭Markcheese

That article was dated January 30, they're. Shipped and gone, and ol' Elons, bored of flames and moved onto messing with shortsellers and regulatory boards...
    . . . . They looked just like a gas blowtorch in the shape of a gun... Meh

Slava ukraini 🇺🇦

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

Age of the story aside (where were you 10 months ago op) the thing themselves are nothingnto be getting all uppity about. Aldi and Lidl do weed burners on special every now and then that are essentially the same thing without the need gun styling. Diy shops and garden centres sell them all year round. Roofer have them. Yet there's no issue there. Elon Musk makes them for a laugh and suddenly people are idiots.

You can insert your own Michael Winner gif here
    >

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,492 ✭✭✭bennyineire

Old news, try to keep up the times and stay relevant.

There are plenty of Elon bashing threads here already, do we really need another one ? :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 27,349 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

It's an oversized blow-torch and funnily enough came before Elon's big melt-down.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,735 ✭✭✭Vincent Vega

Markcheese wrote: »
    That article was dated January 30, they're. Shipped and gone, and ol' Elons, bored of flames and moved onto messing with shortsellers and regulatory boards...
    . . . . They looked just like a gas blowtorch in the shape of a gun... Meh

He pretty much says this in his podcast with Joe Rogan

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 40,291 ✭✭✭✭Gatling

Dear Santa .

Cancel that rifle i asked for and I've been a very good boy this year can I please now have a Flame Thrower instead ,

Age of the story aside (where were you 10 months ago op) the thing themselves are nothingnto be getting all uppity about. Aldi and Lidl do weed burners on special every now and then that are essentially the same thing without the need gun styling. Diy shops and garden centres sell them all year round. Roofer have them. Yet there's no issue there. Elon Musk makes them for a laugh and suddenly people are idiots.

You can insert your own Michael Winner gif here
    >

that's the point lad

I bet the garden center isn't selling 15000 weed burners in 48 hours.

Elon Musk sticks some novelty wrapping around it and et voila a ready made market of idiots are immediately on hand to snap them up..

You think all those people were in need of novelty weed guns? :confused: Well why not go to the garden center then?

You've missed the point so hard I must presume that you are the proud owner of such a piece of crap. Hope it's keeping the weeds under control.

Old news, try to keep up the times and stay relevant.

There are plenty of Elon bashing threads here already, do we really need another one ? :(

Actually I wasn't bashing Elon Musk. He's grand. He sees idiots for what they are. Idiots.

It was more the mindless fanbois I was commenting on.

Advertisement