Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Minus figure on bill.

Options
  • 16-10-2018 11:08am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

Hi, ‬

‪I left Eir last month, just got a bill for €-29.36 (I’m guessing this is owed to me) I cannot view my bill online as it says I’ve no mobile number connected with the account.‬

‪How do I arrange to have this money returned to me?‬

‪Many thanks.‬

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,136 ✭✭✭eir: Tracey

Hi, ‬

‪I left Eir last month, just got a bill for €-29.36 (I’m guessing this is owed to me) I cannot view my bill online as it says I’ve no mobile number connected with the account.‬

‪How do I arrange to have this money returned to me?‬

‪Many thanks.‬
    Hi Brennan Scruffy Camp, 

Our customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange this for you and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭8bi1ctzegfouva

Hi The Detective, 

Our customer care team on 1901 will be able to arrange this for you and advise you on all. 

Thanks 

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

Got sorted over on Twitter. Many thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 419 ✭✭eir: Kyle

Hi Brennan Scruffy Camp, 

Thanks 

Tracey

Hi Tracey,

Got sorted over on Twitter.  Many thanks.
    Glad to hear this. Thank you for letting us know

-Kyle

Advertisement